Prime 1 - Predator - 1/3 Scale Museum Masterline MMPR-01DXS - Jungle Hunter Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DAMN! Looks like even the Bust comes with multiple switchouts.
Pretty pointless if you're already getting the statue, I just want the new unmasked version, great if you're just getting the Bust.

16_jungle-hunter-predator_bd.jpg
16_jungle-hunter-predator_unmasked.jpg

16_jungle-hunter-predator_reg.jpg

16_jungle-hunter-predator_lm.jpg

I wonder what this bust will cost? I'm afraid it's going to be a lot more than the Ledger Joker they are doing. I am buying the complete statue myself so I'm mostly just wanting the alternate looks. That torso is probably going to make this more expensive than I would like.

Edit: The more I think on it though, it will be pretty cool being able to display either a masked or unmasked head on the full statue and then the other way on the torso. So full of win for everyone:)

Now we need to wait to hear how they plan on offering all this to us.

They need to offer the bust with closed mouth as the basic.
All the other portraits should be purchased separately and perhaps offer a discount to those who buy all the portraits.
Personally, I need only the closed mouth from this lineup.

What's concerning is that the closed mouth portrait is labeled as "limited." Maybe that simply means they'll make a small run of that version for those who ordered the statue (and anyone who wants a bust, but wouldn't accept the roaring or masked versions).

Bit disappointed with the reveal, as I was at least hoping to see the unmasked head on the statue. I suppose it wouldn't be too hard to Photoshop, but they really went minimal with showcasing this thing.

What's concerning is that the closed mouth portrait is labeled as "limited." Maybe that simply means they'll make a small run of that version for those who ordered the statue (and anyone who wants a bust, but wouldn't accept the roaring or masked versions).

Yeah - suppose that would work - but it's anyone's guess what "limited" could mean in "PRIME1 world" (related to "Sideshow World" but with a different accent) :google

Bit disappointed with the reveal, as I was at least hoping to see the unmasked head on the statue. I suppose it wouldn't be too hard to Photoshop, but they really went minimal with showcasing this thing.
That's the one everyone wants and they know it.
Probably have to buy the others and get that with the DX version.
Prett much milking the previous sculpts, we'll see...

I see these as all separate purchases and only the closed mouth one to be limited (probably like 800) and the rest open editions for years to come or until no longer in demand. Should not be more than $599 max per bust.

I see these as all separate purchases and only the closed mouth one to be limited (probably like 800) and the rest open editions for years to come or until no longer in demand. Should not be more than $599 max per bust.

That'd do me & mine just right (but only if Sideshow carry it).

Yeah - suppose that would work - but it's anyone's guess what "limited" could mean in "PRIME1 world" (related to "Sideshow World" but with a different accent) :google

Maybe it'll have a cutoff like their direct exclusives. However many orders they get for that particular version within the first month or two is the number they produce. Then the other versions will have either a traditional ES to be revealed at the time of solicitation (rare, I know) or an ES to be revealed before production starts.

That's the one everyone wants and they know it.
Probably have to buy the others and get that with the DX version.
Prett much milking the previous sculpts, we'll see...
Would be such a waste, though. Production costs on their end would go up if they made hundreds of redundant heads. I have a hard enough time believing they can knock out the paint apps on the few thousand heads they've already planned.

Would be such a waste, though. Production costs on their end would go up if they made hundreds of redundant heads. I have a hard enough time believing they can knock out the paint apps on the few thousand heads they've already planned.

I seem to remember reading here that they are using decals for the head spots etc. (sometimes badly applied) - so that would makes things easier for them.

Still - there's the rest of the body + assembly and it's not like they are reducing offerings of OTHER statues - so I hear you.

Maybe we're looking at a mid/end 2023 release?

Back