Prime 1 - Predator - 1/3 Scale Museum Masterline MMPR-01DXS - Jungle Hunter Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not likely, look close at your hands, you actually see the decal slip onto the gloves and fingernails. Outside of the small printed work, base cost and shading, thw rest is looking like a full on decal job
I'm looking at it up close and it still looks great. Maybe I got a good one? Maybe you think my standards are lower? lol. People are making this piece out to be a disaster when that's not true at all.

With regards to gloss, I wouldn't add anymore gloss than it came with. Maybe there's variation there as well, but when compared to "dry" looking statues I have, you can tell that the JH looks wet.

It's the best Predator statue currently available, until the 1/3.

I think another example of their paint for a similar type of look are their Jurassic Park dinosaurs which often have dark dot patterns too

t-rex-vs-velociraptors-in-the-rotunda_jurassic-park_gallery_601355e7b5512.jpg

Jurassic-Park-Film-Velociraptor-Closed-mouth-Prime1-Bunker158-15.jpg

Any ideas when they might start selling the add on sculpt/bust? Would be cool to see it but I suppose they have plenty of time as we are still over a year away.

I want to see this. Hopefully soon.

Yeah hopefully Prime1 does another big showcase soon, I was really blown away by the statues they showed at the last one. I have gone from zero of their products to three on preorder (Predator, Ledger Joker, Jon Snow). I want that extra Predator sculpt.

Last time I looked in here was 4 months back (start of July) - did PRIME1 change anything with this?

Lots of additions and some changes.

Smoothened helmet, improved lenses, bloody trophy skull, expanded prehensile wristblades (from the scene where he pins Dutch around his neck), accurized wrist computer and gloves.

Showcase is up, they teased the new bust and listed it as coming soon.

Yeah - that's just all sorts of nice - "THAT" look from the final scene of the battle with Dutch where he peers under the spikes.

It's his half-open right eye that nails it.

. . . now if only Sadshow will carry this before the end of December, I can make a pre-order and use the reward points I have before they expire.

Back