Prime 1/Blitzway - Terminator 2 T-800 endoskeleton 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah the retailers are going for the kill.

I wonder who much prime 1 economy shipping is for this. Reg is $3200 AUD and DXS is $3900 at my retailer lol
Your retailer meaning Sugo? Yeh, ouch :/ and I'm someone that wanted the chrome teeth head...

Just be aware that apparently Prime 1's economy shipping apparently doesn't require signature on arrival here (ECONOMY SHIPMENT NOW AVAILABLE IN AUSTRALIA): "Orders delivered via Australia Economy Shipping do not offer Signature Confirmation, meaning that couriers do not require signatures by the package recipient to confirm deliveries."

Ran into this when I was gonna order the Berserk guts legacy statue from them. Can anyone attest that it's true? Cos that seems like a baaad idea.I don't trust auspost or the other couriers much either where I am as it is, especially in a block of flats (although I guess I could have it delivered to someone's house). But the idea that they could just drop and leave something so big and expensive or deliver to the wrong place feels like a dealkiller to me

I ended up preordering the Prime 1 Guts through Sugo but pricematched them to Akimomo (to save about 70 bucks). I dunno if Akimomo will have these or not..

Your retailer meaning Sugo? Yeh, ouch :/ and I'm someone that wanted the chrome teeth head...
Yeah Sugo. That's 'discounted' as well. Goes back up to $3300 for reg and $4k for DXS in a week.

Orders delivered via Australia Economy Shipping do not offer Signature Confirmation, meaning that couriers do not require signatures by the package recipient to confirm deliveries."
Thats risky. Wonder how much standard shipping is. Can't be that much as its 1 box and weighs 10kgs?

Damn this thing just got expensive lol

Ill be going with regular version I have decided. I don't think I would use the chrome teeth head and I like the look of the single rifle more actually. Shipping estimates to Canada via economy are $111 usd, im sure that will increase by another 100 on delivery, but not so bad when customs taxes are included in the total price.

Hearing some of these prices across the pond make me think I got a decent deal through Collectibles Direct UK. £2200 all in for the regular edition, with a flexible layaway plan right up to release in 2025, and 'free' UK delivery. I'm personally quite happy with this considering how much it would have cost to ship direct from Prime, and the extortionate customs charges we can face here.

Hearing some of these prices across the pond make me think I got a decent deal through Collectibles Direct UK. £2200 all in for the regular edition, with a flexible layaway plan right up to release in 2025, and 'free' UK delivery. I'm personally quite happy with this considering how much it would have cost to ship direct from Prime, and the extortionate customs charges we can face here.
I'm from the UK and used collectable direct for a lot of purchases in the past. I think 2200 quid all in is a pretty good price. If I where to use the regular shipping from P1 to Montreal it would cost +350/400 usd + taxes of around 300/400 usd. So you are looking at 2100 ish pounds when converted.

Last edited:

Just be aware that apparently Prime 1's economy shipping apparently doesn't require signature on arrival here (ECONOMY SHIPMENT NOW AVAILABLE IN AUSTRALIA): "Orders delivered via Australia Economy Shipping do not offer Signature Confirmation, meaning that couriers do not require signatures by the package recipient to confirm deliveries."

Ran into this when I was gonna order the Berserk guts legacy statue from them. Can anyone attest that it's true? Cos that seems like a baaad idea.I don't trust auspost or the other couriers much either where I am as it is, especially in a block of flats (although I guess I could have it delivered to someone's house). But the idea that they could just drop and leave something so big and expensive or deliver to the wrong place feels like a dealkiller to me

I ended up preordering the Prime 1 Guts through Sugo but pricematched them to Akimomo (to save about 70 bucks). I dunno if Akimomo will have these or not..
Shipping from Prime 1 would end up at 1K on a piece like this to Australia. They are not worth even ordering through imo.

Shipping from Prime 1 would end up at 1K on a piece like this to Australia. They are not worth even ordering through imo.
1k for a single box, 10kg statue? Lol I think not.

I'm pretty sure it'll be max $500, but even at that price it's a bloody rip off.

Ill be going with regular version I have decided. I don't think I would use the chrome teeth head and I like the look of the single rifle more actually. Shipping estimates to Canada via economy are $111 usd, im sure that will increase by another 100 on delivery, but not so bad when customs taxes are included in the total price.
At this rate, it seems a lot of people are going reg (myself included if I buy). Which means deluxe is going to take ages to sell, might even be discounted if unable to sell out.

I will preorder the version with the metal teeth today. Is it worth the 200 extra dollars? For me yes, as the terminator endoskull bust coming out of the flames in the intro had metal teeth. I would use the real head and display the metal bust - true to how they appeared in the actual movie. So the exclusive is a unique part of the T2 experience for me and worth 200 dollars.

Overall, as someone above said, the look captures what I expect from a T2 endo. In my limited experience in the hobby, no statue is perfect, so it is a question of whether they have nailed the look and feel with acceptable compromises, and I believe they have done that. The endoskull sculpt captures the more bulky square jawed look of the T2 endo vs. T1. The pose is better than the Cinemaquette, which looks like it’s about to burst into a breakdance. The T2 endo’s never look so “limber” - movements and poses are more “awkward” - and this statue nails that.

For me an essential piece. I usually never pre order so far in advance, but as I know I simply have to have this statue and would donate a kidney to do so, it’s a no brainer for me. Despite all the hysterical howling about the T1 1/2 scale “lean” I love that statue - the pose is actually more dynamic in person than “leaning” - and the 1/3 T2 will be the perfect companion piece. (Btw no evidence at all that the T1 1/2 scale’s lean has worsened - I check the tension in the toes and lean of the statue carefully every year. So that was all overblown imho.)

I will preorder the version with the metal teeth today. Is it worth the 200 extra dollars? For me yes, as the terminator endoskull bust coming out of the flames in the intro had metal teeth. I would use the real head and display the metal bust - true to how they appeared in the actual movie. So the exclusive is a unique part of the T2 experience for me and worth 200 dollars.

Overall, as someone above said, the look captures what I expect from a T2 endo. In my limited experience in the hobby, no statue is perfect, so it is a question of whether they have nailed the look and feel with acceptable compromises, and I believe they have done that. The endoskull sculpt captures the more bulky square jawed look of the T2 endo vs. T1. The pose is better than the Cinemaquette, which looks like it’s about to burst into a breakdance. The T2 endo’s never look so “limber” - movements and poses are more “awkward” - and this statue nails that.

For me an essential piece. I usually never pre order so far in advance, but as I know I simply have to have this statue and would donate a kidney to do so, it’s a no brainer for me. Despite all the hysterical howling about the T1 1/2 scale “lean” I love that statue - the pose is actually more dynamic in person than “leaning” - and the 1/3 T2 will be the perfect companion piece. (Btw no evidence at all that the T1 1/2 scale’s lean has worsened - I check the tension in the toes and lean of the statue carefully every year. So that was all overblown imho.)
Completely agree Midnight regarding the T1 half scale statue. I'm lucky enough to own this and he's absolutely amazing I stop and just stare at him daily!

Because of the possible lean back in the day I cancelled it. I am glad there is no issue regarding this. :)

I usually never pre order so far in advance, but as I know I simply have to have this statue and would donate a kidney to do so, it’s a no brainer for me.
Great passionate post and welcome back MM!

Hmmm this sentence, I've read it a few times over and over. Giving me perspective, moving from a need to a want. If I get this, it completes my collection of possessing the absolute best T1 endo AND potentially the best T2 endo.

For this reason, I may even go DX bonus, it ain't cheap, but (not bragging), can pay it off completely no sweat, one week's work for a statue that will give me joy for many decades to come.

Because of the possible lean back in the day I cancelled it. I am glad there is no issue regarding this. :)
Yeah, maybe it looked better in hand, but for me the extreme lean of the T1 endo just didn't work at ALL in any of the pics or reviews I saw. So I really hope they don't make any similar last minute changes to this endo as well...

Yeah, maybe it looked better in hand, but for me the extreme lean of the T1 endo just didn't work at ALL in any of the pics or reviews I saw. So I really hope they don't make any similar last minute changes to this endo as well...
Me too. To be honest some statue from T1 has a bigger lean than others. A few were almost straight while others looked like they wanna fall over.

but for me the extreme lean of the T1 endo just didn't work at ALL in any of the pics or reviews I saw.
It's a leaning charging forward pose, but I wouldn't say extreme.

images (3).jpeg

images~3.jpeg

These were made in Japan with very good accuracy and intricately detailed, the pose has an even stronger lean, but it looks rad, like stop motion being paused in a statue. Perfection imo.

images (2)~2.jpeg

images~2.jpeg

These two are life size replicas of T1, again super accurate. Lean makes it very menacing. It's meant to look like death rendered in murderous steel.

If they make another T1 endo, it needs to have this level of leaning presence, otherwise prime 1s 1/2 is still king imo. A damaged walking endo is not meant to look natural in its movement and prime nailed this aspect, jarring and stop motion like accuracy in pose.

One thing I think that was not well understood - even though it is obvious - is that pictures distort perspectives. In addition, as we all know, people in ”real life” who have “presence” don’t always translate that presence well in pictures or on camera. The presence of the T1 piece and the menacing nature of the pose have to be seen in person to be fully appreciated I believe. Looking at pictures I can understand why some felt the way they did - but in my home it does not translate that way at all. It is - along with my brass chrome plated T1 endoskulls - a piece that has never grown stale for me. I have pieces in my collection I get bored of - they just kind of fade into the background until my brain doesn’t “see them“ anymore. Not my 1/2 scale bad boy! But we are getting off the topic.

If I have one concern about this piece, it actually stems from my T1 1/2 scale. The ONE disappointment for me were the teeth. Now the prototype teeth looked awesome on the T1 1/2 scale - and a lot like the teeth shown for this 1/3 scale statue. Those teeth lend a great deal to the appearance of the T2 piece. So I have some concern we may see a compromise on the production teeth as we saw on the T1 1/2 scale. Given the smaller size of the piece I worry that bad teeth on the 1/3 may be disproportionately negatively impactful overall than on my 1/2 scale. So this is one concern I do have about the 1/3.

Anyway I pulled the trigger on the exclusive this morning so the die is cast. Time to watch T2 again tonight! :)

The ONE disappointment for me were the teeth. Now the prototype teeth looked awesome on the T1 1/2 scale - and a lot like the teeth shown for this 1/3 scale statue
Prime 1 won't be able to do a switcheroo of the teeth with this one. If they try I'm confident they'll get mass cancellations. A lot of collectors (including hard core nutjobs like myself) are watching very closely :)

Economy shipping to Australia from Prime 1 is $195 standard is $395. Ordered DX direct.
I was going to go direct but have a fair bit of points to use, that's the only thing holding me back.

Did you choose standard or economy for shipping?

Thank you kind sir!

I only pop up when good Terminator pieces are on the horizon, so once every 4 years or so :)

What can I say. I am just a Terminator dork.

Back