Prime 1 / Blitzway: Terminator 2 - T-800 (Arnold Schwarzenegger) 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agree. A few is enough and the key is love them absolutely, never needing to let them go. My gut tells me this could likely the be my last collectible as my craving for Predator and Terminator would be complete.

Was initially leaning towards platinum but the rooted hair is harder to manage long term. Now I'm leaning back towards either Reg or DX. Biggest decision is should I buy or not as I don't have any space left.

If space weren't an issue I'd go with DX, but reg saves me more space. Need to really figure out space hurdle first, if can't then I'll have to pass :(
Is it really that hard or harder?This will be my firs piece with rooted hair. Obviously it depends on the quality and how well it was made. My friend uses water with a paintbrush occasionally to style the hair but isn't it pretty much it? I have no experience with that one. I hope somehow you can find a space for it my friend. Do you have something which is not as important for you therefore you can sell it?

I am very happy with my platinum decision and also that level of quality is new to me. I mean real hair, professionally painted, photo realistic head and glass eyes. Also while originally I wanted the final battle look I am a little bit more happy with a Terminator which is still at peak power.

I've always loved the finally battle look, see the endoskeleton beneath the human flesh, so when they first revealed it I thought excellent, can't wait for the reveal, but then they throw the spanner in with a cyberdyne shoot out version.

As much as I like both of them, its just way too pricey for what it is, and it’s not even silicon. I don’t know or understand the real hair on a polystone head? How that works? And then having the eyebrows sculpted? Its not even in a different pose to the BD.

The BD is PVC head, not sure if PVC is any good? I know they did a MJ one, one was PVC and good price and then a Polystone head one, slightly more, but still not crazy priced as this one.

Thought about going for the DX BD but then having a re-think as the extra stage 4 head won’t go with this body, won’t be screen accurate and yeah it would look nice on a stand by it self, but yet this one is quite pricey also. It’s the end arm in it which makes me want it more, so dunno.

Having a closer look at it the hair is definitely glued on. I've rooted some 1/6 heads before so I recognize it pretty well. The hair around the temples and sideburns is actually sculpted, and then the real hair blended in with that.

It should be pretty firmly attached, but you wouldn't want to brush it out like true rooted hair on a Queen bust.

Thought about going for the DX BD but then having a re-think as the extra stage 4 head won’t go with this body, won’t be screen accurate and yeah it would look nice on a stand by it self, but yet this one is quite pricey also. It’s the end arm in it which makes me want it more, so dunno.
You are wrong. When he loses the arm and attacks the T-1000 from behind the T-800 has the stage 4 head! It is screen accurate.

Hey PizzaCake, as you live in the USA, your best bet to get this would be from Secret Compass Collectables, located in Fort Collins Colorado.They don't have this listed on their website yet, but they should do shortly. :)
secretcompass is ******* awesome.

I was gonna get DX, but I need to save space mysel
That's my thinking. The other option is to keep the unused parts in the box, which would render the DX it pointless in away.

Is it really that hard or harder?This will be my firs piece with rooted hair. Obviously it depends on the quality and how well it was made. My friend uses water with a paintbrush occasionally to style the hair but isn't it pretty much it? I have no experience with that one. I hope somehow you can find a space for it my friend. Do you have something which is not as important for you therefore you can sell it?
I'm not so sure. I do dust blow my statues weekly, it shouldn't affect the hair but it probably still needs to be looked after time to time. I also prefer a bit more durability, rooted hair could still break or fall off.

I don't have much, only ever collect bigger pieces. 1/3 pred and 1/2 endo I don't want to ever let go, there just too awesome. I mean push comes to shove I can box the 1/2 endo away and display the 1/3 BD Terminator and 1/3 endo, but the 1/2 scale is just too good for me to put away. When the 1/3 endo arrives, I don't even have space for that, will need to keep it in box whilst I figure that one out. It doesn't come out for a while so I'll see if there is any decor I can get rid of (not easy with the missus). She ain't going to be happy when she sees my 1/3 arriving, let alone two if I buy this one. She's fine if our place is bigger, but yeah it ain't lol.

secretcompass is ******* awesome.
Arnold Schwarzenegger Reaction GIF

360 view of the statues.

Regular:

DXS:

Platinum:

I think every one of them looks phenomenal so you guys cannot go wrong with either one. That line really turning out to be spectacular. If I would have the money I would buy the DX next to my platinum. Cannot wait for the T-1000. As a huge terminator fan I can be finaly content. Dream pieces!

Last edited:
Guys there is an error regarding the platinum version. At the left leg the endoskeleton knee should be completely exposed. It should look identical to the final battle version. You can see the ripped part is a lot smaller (and it was cut above the line under the knee area) on the platinum. Is there somebody who can point this out in the group? The shirt has a similar problem too. Johnny said it is the same on every version regarding the shirt but I don't know.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1702305095990.jpg
    FB_IMG_1702305095990.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 0
  • FB_IMG_1702305313496.jpg
    FB_IMG_1702305313496.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 0
I'm tossing and turning about PO the reg. Thinking on the same lines as you that something is better than nothing haha.

I pre-ordered the regular for the same reason as you both. Saved space, but more importantly saved £500 - £600.

Having a T2 piece and Arnold Schwarzenegger likeness is a must-have. I now have film representations from DUNE Paul Atreides (Timothee Chalamet), Aliens Ripley (Sigourney Weaver), Predator Jungle Hunter.

Are you guys getting the Endo and T-1000, too? Or just this one definitive piece from the line?

Last edited:
I pre-ordered the regular for the same reason as you both. Saved space, but more importantly saved £500 - £600.

Having a T2 piece and Arnold Schwarzenegger likeness is a must-have. I now have film representations from DUNE Paul Atreides (Timothee Chalamet), Aliens Ripley (Sigourney Weaver), Predator Jungle Hunter.

Are you guys getting the Endo and T-1000, too? One just this one definitive piece from the line?
I already have the endoskeleton on preorder next to the platinum T-800 and I am planning to buy the T-1000 (hopefully the platinum version if there is any).

Are you guys getting the Endo and T-1000, too? One just this one definitive piece from the line?
I've got their 1/2 scale T1 endo but also PO'd their 1/3 T2 endo.

Am very tempted to grab this but realistically I'll need to keep him in the box. Might wait a bit to let my brain figure it all out, but you worded it perfectly, having an Arnold likeness piece esp his most iconic role, it's a very hard pass and almost a requirement. I dunno what to do ATM lol.

I've got their 1/2 scale T1 endo but also PO'd their 1/3 T2 endo.

Am very tempted to grab this but realistically I'll need to keep him in the box. Might wait a bit to let my brain figure it all out, but you worded it perfectly, having an Arnold likeness piece esp his most iconic role, it's a very hard pass and almost a requirement. I dunno what to do ATM lol.

I hear you lol.

Back