Statue Prime 1 / Blitzway: Joker (Joaquin Phoenix) 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, looks fantastic. I'm not really feeling the open hands as it feels a little too "evil supervillain" to me, but they do include some closed hands which fit the pose and character much better. Although ideally they would have included a hand holding a cigarette as well.

Still not sure if this is a Joker I love enough to have a large 1/3 statue of, but it is very tempting...

Yeah that's the only thing he's missing is a cigarette. He looks great though, that sculpt is spot on.

Dx2XiCd.jpg

y7cbzf0.jpg

Damn' if you collect Film related statues this is really impressive.

A grimacing portrait would have been nice...
If the face sculpt is detachable, I see a lot of custom portraits and hands for him...
But this looks Good!

Last edited:
everything looks great except those weird open hands. The closed hands fit the pose more. Overall, it looks like a win for P1xBlitzway. Hopefully the Ledger Joker looks just as good if not better. Interested to see how the full Queen Studios one looks now too

Last edited:
So I've just looked at some prime1 final statues and I have to say they look pretty bad, especially the JL Aquaman, paint job looks really bland so I'm a bit hesitant on if I want to order this or not now.

The paint job looks incredible on these photos but if it doesn't turn out that way it's a lot of money for it not to!

This is also Blitzway too. They’re products look amazing from proto to finish. I’m not worried at all. As a first collaborative piece I doubt two companies will let this slip.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

Pretty solid likeness overall. I love that they used cloth for the clothing + wire in the coat for some dynamic positioning. The closed hands make this a bit more interesting - the mask I dig but it looks a bit odd just on the figure.

This looks spectacular. Even though I'm not a fan of mixed media, it looks fantastic on movie pieces like this. It gives it that added touch of realism. I only collect comic statues so I won't be picking this up but, everything on this is spot on and it looks great.

This is also Blitzway too. They’re products look amazing from proto to finish. I’m not worried at all. As a first collaborative piece I doubt two companies will let this slip.

Yeah there will be a downgrade in quality, but probably no where as bad as with a standard P1 piece. And it also doesn't look like it would be a terribly difficult paint job for them to replicate.

I don?t know how but this is up at Big Bad Toy Store with the $4 shipping. Bonus version. $1,299.00.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wasn't the game of thrones statue a blitzway and prime 1 collaboration also?

Back