Statue Prime 1 / Blitzway: Joker (Joaquin Phoenix) 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Better get it from BBTS while you can then. They only have so some much allotted to them.

Movie-based pieces are not for me either ....so pass. But, I have to say, this looks great!

$200 NRD. $4 shipping is great. Taxes suck but they’re smooth. One of the biggest AD out there. I’m wondering if P1 charges taxes too?

They probably do. I have only ever ordered from Sideshow and Cinemaquette for ECC. I was seeing if i should buy the joker form BBTS or Direct through Prime 1 which i have never done before either

Looks like no taxes via P1 website but their shipping costs are super high. Probably best to pay taxes then that shipping fee. Plus BBTS only $4 shipping.

Have always had great service from BBTS. Their $4 shipping is awesome.

Just curious about BBTS $4 shipping. This disclaimer is at the very bottom of the page. Does this apply to international shipping only?
2588389b486e8066e46203425ebe7530.jpg

Man that's a hefty price.

Blitzway has made 1/3 statues for 600-700 before. Didn't expect license fees to cause it to double.

How do you know the price is so high because of "license fees?"

How do you know the price is so high because of "license fees?"

Just as assumption. I don't really see why else it would be that high other than because they can. The statue is pretty simple.

The Queen Studios FULLY HAIRED TDK Joker is only $920..... regular being only $715.

Last edited:
Just as assumption. I don't really see why else it would be that high other than because they can. The statue is pretty simple.

The Queen Studios FULLY HAIRED TDK Joker is only $920..... regular being only $715.

It’s two companies needing to make a profit. QS is an up and coming company. They way underpriced the Joker which I’m fine with. P1 is a household name and they charge a grand for 1/3 scale. Usually never mixed media like this. Make sense it’ll be more than their standard pricing. Add in Phoenix likeness fees and Blitzway’s profit and it make sense.

Plus they clearly realize they have an incredible sculpt that blows away any previous attempt and makes this a much more valuable and sought-after collectible. So I'm not surprised at all that it would be priced a bit higher than their other 1/3 statues.

Back