Prime 1 Big Game Jungle Hunter Predator 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Omg, that sad twisted *****k with the earthquake video? Where all looks like "someone" pushed the shelves deliberately?

No way the increased shipping was automated.

I don't collect statues (way overpriced) but no way I'd be trusting them to not do it again, especially if Covid is here to stay.

Oh, I've never heard of him, I eel like I'm missing out, what's the gossip?

I'm assuming anybody with a collectible channel is a member here....

I think the most disgusting thing he did was he made a lot of statue sales.. Took the money and then said his house burnt down... Even had a newspaper article for it.. Then it was found out that it was not his house. Scum.

He got Thanos PF and said he was going to contact SS because it didn't come with the Ex head.. But his original video showed it in the back ground sitting in the box.. People called him on it and he removed the video.

Others have had issues with him selling pieces.

He bad mouthed Radd Titan on YouTube for some dumb reason.. He removed that video also.. I cant remember what his complaint was but it was stupid andhe was throwing a fit..

His voice is really annoying.

Wow, he sounds delightful, I did look up his channel. The first video I clicked on was for Sideshows Alien warrior maquette. It's one of the striped recasts and comments are turned off. A good introduction to him.... :lol

Just did a search on facebook.. Geo from Radd Titan had this to say.

Do not buy from this person!! He is a known scammer and not welcome in this group or any other associated with raddtitan!! Too many cases of buying pieces he already owns that are damaged then swapping your mint ones and saying yours are damaged via post etc so PayPal refund him (hence no gift accepted by him) and you get the returned broken statue!! Also the same guy who scammed a ton of people then lied about a house fire and him going through his insurance to get those people their money back! Sorry he got in through the back door family! Apologies!!

I recently found out about him after being a YouTube subscriber of his. I of course have since unsubscribed.

On his earthquake video...he asked for advice on how to protect his statues for the next one. I was the first and only one who suggested to place museum putty under the bases and to secure his cabinets with wall strappings (because I have been doing that for years, I?m speaking from experience since I live in Northern California). He of course ignored with zero response. In his very next follow up video, he said he came up with museum putty on his own, completely stealing my idea with no credit given. I of course are one of those people who don?t just sit idle...and pointed out that it?s not cool to do stuff like that...and lectured him a bit...he responded with a short, -Yup, thanks-

That tells me a lot about a person.

Wow, he sounds delightful, I did look up his channel. The first video I clicked on was for Sideshows Alien warrior maquette. It's one of the striped recasts and comments are turned off. A good introduction to him.... :lol

He has the audacity to say the Sideshow is dull and his recast is really glossy and the stripes looks really cool to him.

Downplaying the awesomeness of the real deal and elevating his friggin lame arze recast... :lol

P.S. He knows jack sheet about Alien. Why even bother collecting anything Alien? He also says he rather have the recast over a NECA figure. Nope, not with him on that either. I’d rather have a NECA 1/4 Alien over that recast crap.

I think the most disgusting thing he did was he made a lot of statue sales.. Took the money and then said his house burnt down... Even had a newspaper article for it.. Then it was found out that it was not his house. Scum.

He got Thanos PF and said he was going to contact SS because it didn't come with the Ex head.. But his original video showed it in the back ground sitting in the box.. People called him on it and he removed the video.

Others have had issues with him selling pieces.

He bad mouthed Radd Titan on YouTube for some dumb reason.. He removed that video also.. I cant remember what his complaint was but it was stupid andhe was throwing a fit..

His voice is really annoying.

He was complaining about affiliates and how they were causing an increase in statue prices because sideshow was giving them referral fees. Calling out a few channels along with raddtitan. Basically saying these guys were ruining the hobby. Goes on about how these statues were investments for retirement and can't get decent resale on them anymore. Just revealing how selfish he was and how much of an ahole he is since he had applied to be an affiliate, but got turned down.

Regarding the shipping price increases.....

"Dear Customers,

We sincerely apologize for the sudden increase of the shipping fee. We are aware that drastic increase of the shipping cost for current items may be the reason of your dissatisfaction.
Unfortunately, the shipping fee has been increased by the courier companies due the pandemic, which is why we also had to change the shipping price. Also, we may have some system error on the shipping quotation for some of the products which we are currently investigating.
We will do our best to provide the best solution for all customers as soon as possible.
Thank you for your understanding and stay safe.
Sincerely,

Prime 1 Studio"

https://www.prime1studio.com/news/regarding-shipping-fee

a big reason why I hate ordering before the product is in stock and we can see production pieces.

I fully agree, however for statues like this, flex payments are pretty much a must for a lot of us. You could say just put the money aside which is a fair point, but I can't trust myself not to spend it. :wink1:

Regarding the shipping price increases.....

[PRIME1 says] . . . We are aware that drastic increase of the shipping cost for current items may be the reason of your dissatisfaction . . .

Ya think ??? :lol

Thanks for the post Matt
thumb2.gif

Back