Prime 1 Big Game Jungle Hunter Predator 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might as well include the latest shot of this from P1. As cool as this statue looks on its own, it seems to be even more epic next to the tree and victim.

72405167_2577366458976647_5871595308701450240_n.jpg

Yeah, the Victim/Tree is an epic companion piece. I?m going to have a hard time finding a free spot in my mancave for it, but will do everything in my power to do so, Ha...

Yup, same here.

Did you order the Victim/Tree piece?

I did...but I might not be able to fit it in my display room...that thing is 42 inches tall.

I didnt,may regret it tho later down the road it is really awesome in concept. Ultimately I wouldnt have the space,**** I aint got the space for this as it is:lol Somethings gonna have to go.
"Est. Arrival: Aug. 2020 - Dec. 2020"

Excellent thanks. Got a year to save up.

I didnt,may regret it tho later down the road it is really awesome in concept. Ultimately I wouldnt have the space,**** I aint got the space for this as it is:lol Somethings gonna have to go.

Excellent thanks. Got a year to save up.

I have very limited room myself. But I’m going for it, lol.

$200 off by buying the Jungle Hunter...I couldn’t resist...

I'm waiting on them to sort some kind of discounted EU shipping, or a decent distributor whom has access to all versions, then I will order the DX version of this.

Wow that looks like a nice diorama setup. Even the comic is perfect next to it

What other statue/maquette comes with FOUR different heads? None. This one is special.

So after weeks of telling myself I don't need this and it's too expensive I nearly ordered from a German retailer until they said they had no idea how much shipping would be in over a years time due to Brexit :slap

I've still not ordered either. I'm sure I'll own this in the end though. I just wish one of those recent big chaps would have been in scale. I'd have been done for a long while had that been the case.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I don?t get the controversy over this Predator. This is a come to be grail one day. It?s tremendously beautifully executed and has all what a real Pred fan can wish for. It?s a no brainer first day buy for me. My fourth Predator and surely there will not come a better for long.

I don?t get the controversy over this Predator. This is a come to be grail one day. It?s tremendously beautifully executed and has all what a real Pred fan can wish for. It?s a no brainer first day buy for me. My fourth Predator and surely there will not come a better for long.

Agreed.

About in-accuracy and the obvious license work-around. My point, simply is, that even though the SS Marquette, that I hold dearly, is a Stan Winston approved product, I value highly the touch Prime1 gave this Predator and what a quality/value statue this is and is to be. Anyway, can?t wait for it to come home :D

What controversy? / what inaccuracy? :dunno

nothing, people are just making up *** to be dramatic.

Only controversy is the price and high shipping cost to get it in US. Even though this is prime 1 not sideshow, i will still follow my rules and wait for inhand before ordering. Predator releases always find a way to screw you over if you preorder, just nature of the license.

Last edited:
This is a come to be grail one day.

there are no grails anymore. the metric for a grail is something that is highly sought after it's sold-out with prices at 3-5x the MSRP due to demand vs rarity. With so many statues in today's market, and everything pushing 700-2k at retail, nowadays you almost always lose money when need to sell, very lucky to break even, and 1 in a 100 to actually make some money off it after paying fees + shipping.

the last statue that can still be considered a grail was the xm magneto.

this is a come to be grail one day.

If this one is an update version to SSW (100% accuracy + SW authentic + 1987 movie license) with very limited ES, yes. Otherwise, it's highly unlikely.

Statues nowadays... to me at least... are giant-sized-cool-looking-premium figurines, always floating around for you to buy, and the better version will always being produced in a year or two and that's it. These things should be collected for someone's liking, not hoping it will be a grail someday or skyrocketing in value IMO.

I still not PO this one since I went props route a year ago. Will wait to see it in person and decide.

Back