Prime 1 Big Game Jungle Hunter Predator 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol. That's not offering constructive criticism. That's you coming in here and saying "sucks to be you guys".
I dont feel like "sucks to be you". I actually prefer the more dynamic pose. The base. And the fact that it's based off the cover art where I have a fond memory meeting Stan Winston. Also with the Victim displayed it creates a much more epic display IMO than the 1:3.

Space is an issue with a lot of people so not everyone can afford or display both. If I had to pick between the two. Had the 1:3 been announced at the same time as the 1:4. I'd still would have gone with this display. To each their own.

What's the point though? Sure tastes differ and everyone is entitled to their opinion. But what's the point to come into a thread to piss on something you aren't purchasing?

The time for constructive criticism has passed.
I am sorry what? I stated my opinion. Who pissed on something? I wrote what I wrote because in my opinion the paint is mediocre. So what? I wanted to like a piece and I discussed about this here lots of times and i talked about the cancellation before. And the new photos since I cancelled the statue only confirmed that I made the right call in my view. It is not pissing on something. Pissing on something means I am saying it is trash and constantly bashing the piece etc. And I never said anything like that. Sorry if you cannot handle someone else's opinion.
Lol. That's not offering constructive criticism. That's you coming in here and saying "sucks to be you guys".
Learn to read first. What the hell are you even talking about? Why are you so butt hurt? Nobody saying that. I talked about myself and my view. So chill and accept not everything is about you and your opinion only.

Last edited:
I am sorry what? I stated my opinion. Who pissed on something? I wrote what I wrote because in my opinion the paint is mediocre. So what? I wanted to like a piece and I discussed about this here lots of times and i talked about the cancellation before. And the new photos since I cancelled the statue only confirmed that I made the right call in my view. It is not pissing on something. Pissing on something means I am saying it is trash and constantly bashing the piece etc. And I never said anything like that. Sorry if you cannot handle someone else's opinion.

Learn to read first. What the hell are you even talking about? Why are you so butt hurt? Nobody saying that. I talked about myself and my view. So chill and accept not everything is about you and your opinion only.
Cool story bro.
I see this **** too often in the community and frankly I get tired of it. If you don't have anything nice to say just move along. Go comment in the 1:3 about how excited you are for that piece. There's no point coming into this thread to voice your dislike. What do you gain? Nothing. I usually only post in threads on pieces I'm going to purchase or have purchased. After you canceled I don't see the point in coming back to a thread unless you were looking for something to change your mind. Which obviously hasn't happened and you had to voice it. 🙄😄

Last edited:
The more and more photos I see about this guy the more happy I am with my cancellation. It looks ok, the paintjob is very mediocre and bland, the classic mask is meh (of course I cannot really say anything about it since it is a comic license...but it is far cry from the prototype) and also I wanted a pred from the movie and the 1/3 version looks lot better than this to me. I am glad you guys are happy with this however. Enjoy your piece.
As I appreciate your input, your quite wrong. It looks even better than the prototype with a few touch ups. I mean. Put them together. Wait... why argue with people like this. They do this, to mess with people lol. I have to say, this is by far one of the sickest statue I have ever scene. So think what you want.

Your statues are blocking your TV bro, lol. Congrats though, he looks sick. I think your head is a little crooked though..probably not inserted in properly.
Unfortunately, I have no other place right now to put it, but where my chair is it doesn't block my tv. I am at the far left on my recliner. So it is at the edge of the tv. You were right about the head. Thanks I moved it in a little more. It moved in. I appreciate that. Peace brother.

As I appreciate your input, your quite wrong. It looks even better than the prototype with a few touch ups. I mean. Put them together. Wait... why argue with people like this. They do this, to mess with people lol. I have to say, this is by far one of the sickest statue I have ever scene. So think what you want.
And that is cool. If you like it more power to you. This is all that matters after all at the end.

Lol. Telling me to learn to read with this asinine comment.

Dude first you don't know what a ****** statue is!!! A ****** statue is the PCS michael myers, or side show man of steel. This is absolutely unreal. It is unique it has presence. It looks exactly like the prototype. Some flat paint. That can be easily fixed, as I fixed mine. In person, this is easily a 10 out of 10 statue. You need to see a bad statue lol!!! Or look at the Prime One 1/2 scale heath joker. I had to repaint that face. So, with the flat paint 8/10. So you did come here state your opinion but back it up. because unless you own it, you have no idea what your yapping about. Even though I respect it. I don't agree at all. This is one not only to see in person but to fully understand just how incredible this is. I like it better than any other predator out there right now and I own almost all of them. The wolf. old ss jh cm I sold because its outdated. Still an incredible statue for its time. But this is way better, But my opinion. That is what makes this country great. We can have respect for something, but ******** on it can interpret a bunch of things about you. Could be jealous. I mean I could go on and one. But I don't want to assume and start crap. But do me a favor. The only time I really get passionate on a statue and **** on it. IS when I wanted to buy it and it looks absolutely nothing like the prototype and this looks exactly like it. So, stop already. I mean honestly, I went off on Michael Myers 1/4th cuz I wanted it so bad and it looked nothing like the prototype. So, that was when I got passionate. I learned from that experience and stepped back and thought, wow I am making a big deal over a statue. When I was in the military and saw people dying. What am I doing. Point is. Its a fun hobby. Now the paint with some touch ups, is amazing so again, you have that other huge predator to get so move on... Peace

I dont feel like "sucks to be you". I actually prefer the more dynamic pose. The base. And the fact that it's based off the cover art where I have a fond memory meeting Stan Winston. Also with the Victim displayed it creates a much more epic display IMO than the 1:3.

Space is an issue with a lot of people so not everyone can afford or display both. If I had to pick between the two. Had the 1:3 been announced at the same time as the 1:4. I'd still would have gone with this display. To each their own.
I don't either, it's a great statue. I was just summarizing his patronizing comment.

Can we just move on? Obviously we won't agree on this thing and it is pointless to even continue anything.
I was just stating facts! I didn't the opportunity to say what I wanted that is why I chimed in. You said the bio mask was nothing like the movie. It looks identical to the movie. So, you are stirring the pot. I agreed about some lack of paint. But easy fix. Now I can move on. We should all wait till the 1/ turd comes out and **** on that LOL!!! JK or am I haha. Maybe see him person, Okay Okay I am done. Moving on...lol

I was just stating facts! I didn't the opportunity to say what I wanted that is why I chimed in. You said the bio mask was nothing like the movie. It looks identical to the movie. So, you are stirring the pot. I agreed about some lack of paint. But easy fix. Now I can move on. We should all wait till the 1/ turd comes out and **** on that LOL!!! JK or am I haha. Maybe see him person, Okay Okay I am done. Moving on...lol
I was not talking to you and biomask doesn't look identical to the movie and I never said it is nothing like in the movie. Are these identical to you? Surface, paint, textures, visor. The first one is the movie accurate version the other is the big game version. They are similar but not identical. Stop making things up and move on.

Attachments

• mmpr-01dx_a0004-00-04.jpg
    mmpr-01dx_a0004-00-04.jpg
    346.8 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Cool story bro.
I see this **** too often in the community and frankly I get tired of it. If you don't have anything nice to say just move along. Go comment in the 1:3 about how excited you are for that piece. There's no point coming into this thread to voice your dislike. What do you gain? Nothing. I usually only post in threads on pieces I'm going to purchase or have purchased. After you canceled I don't see the point in coming back to a thread unless you were looking for something to change your mind. Which obviously hasn't happened and you had to voice it. 🙄😄
I get that and if somebody is trolling and constantly bashing something. I absolutely understand if you are getting tired of this. Sometimes I feel the same. I had no intention to hurt someone feelings and ******** on the statue Rzeznikk. I didn't even thought my opinion will spark any kind of heat like that. It was only that, an opinion. You can agree or disagree with it. If I would go on and on and on than yeah you would have a point. To me it is what it is, to you it is what it is.

And I even said that I am glad you guys are happy with it. That is it. Also I wasn't absolutely sure if I made the right call...and that is why I wrote here when I finally convinced myself totally. I don't see anything wrong with it. Also this is still a forum where people allowed to voice their opinions in a civilised manner whatever you like it or not. I hope we understand each other.

Back