Prime 1 Big Game Jungle Hunter Predator 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still obviously very close if going off those pics. And in person, are going to have pics of the proto at stand by to pull out to show the difference? [emoji1][emoji1] with the desired lighting and in person it's a moot point.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Exactly. As a statue collector, I base a statue on its own merits, not necessarily to how it matches a prototype.

It's all good man! Sure there's a bit of difference, but nothing significant in my mind. Still in love with this piece.

Let him have his way, he seems like the predator pro lol! My God some people want to go out of their way to show others how imperfect a statue is. I don't take it personal but damn this guy doesn't stop. Over the dumbest ****!

Still obviously very close if going off those pics. And in person, are going to have pics of the proto at stand by to pull out to show the difference? [emoji1][emoji1] with the desired lighting and in person it's a moot point.

I can not wait to get this. I mean I truly think this looks absolutely amazing. But I want to see it in hand. Because I do some painting and I easily sweat things up. I did it to my side show pred the old original one. So, its an easy ass fix. Anyways, did you do economy ship. I believe mine shipped a while ago. But I won't receive it for a while. But who knows. I saw the two boxes for UPS.

:panic: Can't wait to have this amazing statue in my collection!

Interesting that mines showing shipping from California through UPS,figured it would be coming from overseas since I ordered directly from Prime 1.

Right past Sideshows front door :rolleyes2 They couldn't have just sent them a few dozen? Might have been able to get mine if they would have....

I can not wait to get this. I mean I truly think this looks absolutely amazing. But I want to see it in hand. Because I do some painting and I easily sweat things up. I did it to my side show pred the old original one. So, its an easy ass fix. Anyways, did you do economy ship. I believe mine shipped a while ago. But I won't receive it for a while. But who knows. I saw the two boxes for UPS.
I did do economy so it'll be a bit of a wait. But I'm soaking up all these unboxings. Honestly I don't think anything will curb my excitement for this thing. EPIC only thing I'm worried about now is the fact that this is my first Prime 1 statue might create a monster [emoji38] I feel it already a bit. I don't have many 1:4 Statues (PF Indy, Sparrow, Gandalf, Iron Studios Vader, Franklin Mint Monroe) and since ordering this P1 I've ordered the Blitzway Monroe, PF Superman, and Queen Studios Ledger Joker....flood gates [emoji1]

I'm mostly a 1:6 collector but 1:4 is really starting to call more to me.

Might be a licensing thing. I probably would have ordered from SS if I could have

This is officially (But not really) A 1/4 Comic Predator just like the Cracked tusk and the other Big game. Sideshow carry both of those along with the Scorpion Alien. It makes no sense as to why they wouldn't carry this one also. Unless they have their own competing product on the way, in which case good luck to them. Or Prime 1 just figured that they didn't need any help selling these. If it's the latter, given the developments with shipping costs and the failure to completely sell people on production quality, they may wish to revise that strategy and get it listed on Sideshow ASAP before the 1/3 is fully revealed and up for order. That would likely be the best way to assure this sells a good few units over what it might otherwise.

Let him have his way, he seems like the predator pro lol! My God some people want to go out of their way to show others how imperfect a statue is. I don't take it personal but damn this guy doesn't stop. Over the dumbest ****!

Dude, what is your problem? Pointing out the flaws is the reason why this forum exist. That's why each year we have even more accurate Predator statues etc. Because we, the fans demand perfection. Long road since 90s :

predpred.jpg

That was not the response he was looking for :lol

But I agree... quills are only real issue between production and proto.

Agreed, it's not a major difference to me. Maybe some people see it different, maybe I'm just less fussy, but the production piece looks damn good in it's own right, and I think most people would be more than happy with it.

Dude, what is your problem? Pointing out the flaws is the reason why this forum exist. That's why each year we have even more accurate Predator statues etc. Because we, the fans demand perfection. Long road since 90s :

predpred.jpg
First, I saw you talk about that already, then I saw you talk about it again then again. That's all I am saying I get it. You have concerns with it. Fine. But I mean your flaws are petty. Plus that 1/3rd I see more flaws in that than this. I think this statue is sick af.

Well, if you read my whole comment, I have bitched too in the past. However, not about paint or quills or whatever about a statue. What pisses me off about a statue is if the sculpt is way off like the Myers PCS 1/4th. I went off on that statue. But also, if you dish it out you got to be able to handle yourself too. Like most, I love it. I think your so into Predator that you think way to much about it. But yet we don't see much of him in the movie. Which is very hard to get good shots. Not till the end. Plus my whole point was that all statues have flaws. Your not going to be 100 percent happy with a mass produced statue. A custom is different. You also pay a **** load more for it. That bust you have Im sure was quite a bit and the run was low. Plus it wasn't the size of an apple. So, Im not sure what your expecting. The1/3rd I think looks worse. Just like their heath joker. Some Prime one looks off. That 1/3rd is a chunker. This looks 80 to 90 percent like the prototype. But no reason debating. Because you have your opinion I have mine. But its the repeating yourself over and over about paint and little stupid things. Rather, when I complain its about a sculpt about being lied too. You see the 1/4 PCS Myers and then what pple received I was not happy. Pple took that personal. I never take it personal. Your opinion is yours. But now its a copy and paste thing.

I did do economy so it'll be a bit of a wait. But I'm soaking up all these unboxings. Honestly I don't think anything will curb my excitement for this thing. EPIC only thing I'm worried about now is the fact that this is my first Prime 1 statue might create a monster [emoji38] I feel it already a bit. I don't have many 1:4 Statues (PF Indy, Sparrow, Gandalf, Iron Studios Vader, Franklin Mint Monroe) and since ordering this P1 I've ordered the Blitzway Monroe, PF Superman, and Queen Studios Ledger Joker....flood gates [emoji1]

I'm mostly a 1:6 collector but 1:4 is really starting to call more to me.

Oh, I am to far in this hobby. I need out of it!!! I want out of it too. When to many gripe over dumb ****. When days like memorial day is here. It should make every American think to themselves I am bitching over a statue when these guys died for us so we can ***** over this dumb **** lol. But anyways, one day Ill will be done and sell a lot of my collection off. It just isn't that fun anymore. I mean it is but it isn't. But like you I can not wait. I got economy shipping too. But who knows maybe we will get it sooner rather than later. I think it looks 80 to 90 percent like the prototype maybe even more. SO, I for one can not wait. I got the deluxe too.

Oh by the way I have the JND heath Joker and the QS Joker 1/4 artist edition on PO. I have the other 1/3 QS rooted and it is sick. I have way to much. I feel blessed but also. Saying. Matt, time is now to stop. Sell a lot and keep the ones you like. I do have the prime one old heath joker, repainted the face. I have the alien 3 dog alien and that is absolutely amazing. SO, this should be the same. Especially after I add some sweat and a few things. To bring out the paint.

Prime 1 City Hunter mask compared to SWS mask. Looks like the same 1/4 scale.

194361124_10158540093429107_7324136745427588989_n.jpg

Prime 1 Jungle Hunter head compared to SWS predator unmasked head.

189675623_3753624011412789_812113270139615524_n.jpg

If Prime 1 City hunter and SWS predator are 1/4 scale then well... Then the Prime 1 Jungle Hunter is "What the ****?" scale :lol

Last edited:
I can clearly see that forehead is way too dark. Even Roscoe0583 said that in his Big Game review.

192000854-3753443111430879-140804599374263513-n.jpg

My mind is spoiled. I've watched Predator movie for at least 1000 times :D

:lol Dude I get it.. When you have a passion for something you cant help but see the issue. BUT when you have to resort to this sort of thing as the pic posted above.... you are never going to be happy. Not with a mass produced product.

I do agree with you about the quills though.. I dont know if i would have noticed right away but they are a swing and a miss. The colors though.. Would anyone really notice if the pics were not right next to each other? I mean even the brown block you used on the right is not the same color as what's in the pic... The block is much more brown.

At least in those photos the paint apps seem very solid. Not perfect to the proto but very close.

Last edited:
Back