Present Toys "Raider Jones" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like single jointed elbows unfortunately. There’s no telling how durable or tight everything is on it. I thought my Mars Toys Joker body was trash until I realized it was just loose ankle and wrist pegs. After stripping it the rest seemed decent.

View attachment 575033
Oh wow! This might be a suitable replacement for the Sideshow TOD body if the arms are also painted.

Looks like single jointed elbows unfortunately. There’s no telling how durable or tight everything is on it. I thought my Mars Toys Joker body was trash until I realized it was just loose ankle and wrist pegs. After stripping it the rest seemed decent.

View attachment 575033

My TOD Indy is about to be hella jacked. Look at those cannons.

Might be my imagination but looks like body was swapped to TTM19 for this shot. Neck and chest area looks different than earlier shots.
It’s possible but I’m not sure why they would do that since they’re breaking the figure down to sell.

A5DF00BD-83CA-4F13-A0C6-56F068822AFF.jpeg

View attachment 575033
Ugh nooooooo! those look like the weak SSC looking hip joints for the old SW and Joe bodies that make the legs so floppy :mad:

Last edited:
It’s possible but I’m not sure why they would do that since they’re breaking the figure down to sell.

View attachment 575149
Yeah, you're probably right. Somehow the body pic looks so soft around the collar bone/neck area but defined in the shot you posted. But looking again at the TTM19, the taut parts of the neck in front don't quite line up so probably not that.

Yeah, you're probably right. Somehow the body pic looks so soft around the collar bone/neck area but defined in the shot you posted. But looking again at the TTM19, the taut parts of the neck in front don't quite line up so probably not that.
I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a KO of the TTM19. It really does look similar in the torso.

Yeah, under the VTS label, they’ve released it with slim arms and more recently with double jointed arms and painted forearms for their RDR2 “Red Death” figure.
If you’re fine with the shiny plastic forearms, DAM Toys has been using it for years. I’ve bought multiple from MonkeyDepot for under $20, can’t go wrong with it.

I almost convinced them to open preorder last Saturday, I showed them the demand by how many orders we got just in few seconds

Present told me that other store/distributor told him to hold off re-issue because some people haven't pay and get their stocks yet, it's not a good idea to open preorder for 2nd batch before stores get their 1st batch

I am confident that present will agree to re-issue, we just need to wait. Why? Because present see the demand, they see the rip up price everywhere, but it's actually none of their business, they are not benefiting at all

I am really shocked that people willing to pay $300 for it..
Did you hear anything about the HEAT figures from them?

Have VTS Toys released that green body in Caucasian flesh tone on any figure? Looks like a good slim body with double jointed elbows.
It's not very slim. I would say it's almost along the lines of what HT uses on their Captain America bodies, with slightly smaller arms if at all. You'll also need to use the VTS/DamToys wrist joints or modify the holes in the forearms to make them a little bigger to fit a standard HT wrist joint. The bodies are pretty solid though. 3 of my Assassin's Creed figures use that body and I have 2 or 3 spares for customs if I need them.

It's not very slim. I would say it's almost along the lines of what HT uses on their Captain America bodies, with slightly smaller arms if at all. You'll also need to use the VTS/DamToys wrist joints or modify the holes in the forearms to make them a little bigger to fit a standard HT wrist joint. The bodies are pretty solid though. 3 of my Assassin's Creed figures use that body and I have 2 or 3 spares for customs if I need them.
Yeah, under the VTS label, they’ve released it with slim arms and more recently with double jointed arms and painted forearms for their RDR2 “Red Death” figure.
If you’re fine with the shiny plastic forearms, DAM Toys has been using it for years. I’ve bought multiple from MonkeyDepot for under $20, can’t go wrong with it.
Thanks both, the torso looks like a solid alternative to the Solo body. For under $20 I might have a go at Frankensteining one.

What's funny is that overall you look at the pic and it looks pretty great, then you start to notice the wonky whip, the giant holster, the skinny jeans pants cut, the oddly distorted boots, the fact that neither head is all that great of a HF likeness (no idea who that grinning head looks like) and you go.... huh. :lol
Crazy how a recast and bad paint can totally destroy a sculpt.
Screenshot_20220502-205620_Instagram.jpg

--

And that's why customizers like you and others with the connections, money, resources, and skills to enhance/repaint/upgrade such will do so and post/share pictures of it to those all who lack what y'all have.
A recasted sculpt with not so great paint is why we customize our Indy figures and show them off? I'm not sure I'm picking up what you're putting down.

Back