Premium Format Slave Leia - Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright, just because good enough isn't, and I totally get that, I went ahead and gave the eyeliner a once over to make it less dramatic, lightened the lips a bit, and lightened the hair quite a bit. So now what have you got to say about it?

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

Let me just say "WOW" Your paint job makes this go from one of the worst looking faces on a PF to one of the best. Makes me want to get one and send it off to you. Just too many other things I want.

The nice thing is there's really a lot of details to the piece despite her sleek look. Her arm band, hair adornment, earings, the slave chain itself, the vibro-axe and the actual ties to her bra are all very cool and nicely crafted.

And yes, if you lift up her back loin cloth you can see her bum! Someone had to say it... might as well be me. :naughty

Just received mine yesterday, and I was more pleased with it then I thought i I would be. Swabie, I agree with all the above, and yes, I lifted the loin cloth too, of course only in the best interest of making sure it was an accurate sculpt! :naughty

Got mine today too and I'm very happy with her, although the chain bugs. And I'd disagree that the GG has a more accurate sculpt. This one captures not only the likeness but the "I'ma gonna ^^^^ you up" attitude Carrie had while wearing this costume.

I'm betting Carrie herself didn't see this PF. It was only a chance viewing of the GG statue that forced them to change that - I'm betting the thong bottom wouldn't have been approved by her, even though it's costume accurate.

Ditto! Now, what are the chances we are going to see a 1/4 scale PF Chewbacca and Jabba the Hut? Honestly, the collection does not look complete with these two PF figures missing?

Remote possibility of 1/4 chewy down the road though Sideshow's last Q&A indicated they have no plans at all for any Chewy yet.

1/4 Jabba? No chance in hell.

Just recieved mine also. great body sculpt, love the crumb, an amazing EX. The only thing i really dont like is her eyes, boy are they bugging me! i dont usually repaint my pf's but this one is in dire need of some eye surgery i think, i cant stand looking at her head...... :sick

Man! Are you planning to improve more or post anymore pictures SilentSurfer? It seems like I'm gonna have to wait years to afford this. I already just pre-order the Cop Joker by Hot Toys.

Hi gang;
I just had Silent Surfer do a repaint for me on the Slave Leia, what a fantastic guy, he worked hard to make a great fix on the eyes and hair, it is slightly different from the one he posted that he did for himself, on my repaint he made the eyes a little darker more closely matching the original, and the way he highlighted the hair was also great, I told him mine was more like a princess warrior while his was a little softer and sexier, get this, he offered for me to choose which one I wanted, he has gone above and beyond the call of duty, I am posting pics he sent me....what do you think?

View attachment 15005

View attachment 15008

View attachment 15007

View attachment 15009

View attachment 15006

Last edited:
Hey, here's the pics from the PM. A little inside tip on reposting pics that makes things way simple: when you hit reply to the message I sent you, scroll down to where you see the image links between
, copy all of those, then when you reply into a thread or start a new one, just paste all of it like this-

HPIM4055.jpg

On drumgail's Leia, I wanted to go with a look closer to what I saw in this shot:

01.jpg

So I kept the hair a bit darker, gave her a more Carrie Fisher look to her eyes, and made the lips darker like the bergundy she has in that pic. Overall, drumgail's Leia is somewhere between mine and this pic, making it slightly more accurate, at least to the publicity shots.

HPIM4056.jpg

I tried something different with the hair. I had highlighted mine all over as though her hair were actually a lighter brown, but was never truly satisfied with the effect because her hair also looks very dark in some shots like the one above. This time I wanted to leave the hair dark, but give stronger highlights without it looking two-tone. What I did was use some metallic gold mixed with my brown to create highlights that would actually catch the light like natural hair and leave the hair with natural sheen unlike the dull effect on mine (which I will probably fix later). The pics here don't do the effect justice at all. In person, the hair has a much more subtle transition between light and dark, and the hint of gold really looks like hair reflecting light. These pics just come out very contrasty, but you can see where I was going.

HPIM4050.jpg

HPIM4051.jpg

HPIM4052.jpg

HPIM4053.jpg

HPIM4054.jpg

HPIM4058.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, you're customs look amazing. I like the second one even better then the first. How much did you say it would cost for the repaint?

I appreciate the compliments, especially since drumgail decided to take my first one over his repaint, and I'll be keeping the second. I charged drumgail $60 for the job, but the price goes up each time because I get less and less interested in doing the same thing again. Also, shipping both ways is on you.

Awesome re-paints. Though at a PF level, one shouldn't have to resort to this.

Leia was iffy, now Dooku looks down-right deceased.....

Back