Premium Format Slave Leia - Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swabie2424

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey folks, I think I might be the lucky ducky who got their PF Slave Leia first (came on March 31).

I just uploaded a full battery of images to my blog over at GalacticBinder. You guys are certainly welcome to share the pictures here.

https://www.galacticbinder.com/blog/Swagalicious---Premium-Format-Slave-Leia-a32.html

I think the statue is AMAZING. The Salacious Crumb exclusive adds a lot to the piece. He's as well done as she is. Her likeness is very, very good. The paint apps on my piece are nicely done and the attention to detail is up to Sideshow's standards. This is another solid piece following up the Tusken Raider.

Everyone who cancelled might want to re-order this lady for their colleciton.

Last edited:
The nice thing is there's really a lot of details to the piece despite her sleek look. Her arm band, hair adornment, earings, the slave chain itself, the vibro-axe and the actual ties to her bra are all very cool and nicely crafted.

And yes, if you lift up her back loin cloth you can see her bum! Someone had to say it... might as well be me. :naughty

i love it! looks great and the vibro axe looks well done!
i had the regular on order, then cancelled once my EX converted!

She looks really good. It looks like they changed her eyes and mouth a bit, it doesn't look like her eyes are as big or her mouth is as small as it was on the proto. Mine was supposed to have shipped already, but SS told me that they are shipping alot of things and they get backed up, so hopefully it'll ship tomorrow.

Thanks for the pics swabie, I'm really looking forward to getting her! :D

Not too shabby, that actually looks better than the proto I think.

The paint apps on my piece are nicely done and the attention to detail is up to Sideshow's standards.

slave-leia-statue-head.jpg

That's not saying much these days. :lol I'll be getting mine any minute now. I'll add some pics and opinions tonight.

Well, it's now just after noon, and I've got my Slave Leia open and displayed on my desk at work (I love how kick back my job is BTW). I am usually very critical of human PF figures, having only really thought Fett and Exclusive Ventress were very well done, and I had so much doubt about this figure that I was sure I would put it straight on eBay since it is an Exclusive.

I thought the likeness was too young for a Jedi aged Fisher, but it is pretty darn good in person. The subtleties of her lips and eye makeup can be tweeked. The costume, though mostly sculpted on, is very well done. The vibro ax is perfect.

The body is well sculpted right down to her accurately minimal boobs. I thought the pose would be a problem though with one leg bent and moved forward because I thought they may have made that leg a bit longer than the other just to create the forward effect, but her left hip is actually lower than the right which keeps it realistic from a body dynamics stand point. Bravo Sideshow!

My only criticism at this point is the chain. It does look very nice, but it isn't accurate. The real chain is like the one on the Kotobukiya Slave Leia with copper wire wound around every link. Sideshow just used a chain that looks crimped to give the look of lines in the links, but didn't even use a copper color there. Again, not accurate, but the chain on this piece still looks very nice. Maybe with a touch of copper it will be even better.

I'll update this with pics later. In the mean time you can sorta see the Koto chain in these shots where I used it to accurize my Gentle Giant custom.

HPIM2409.jpg

HPIM2406.jpg

HPIM2410.jpg

HPIM2407.jpg

Last edited:
Alrighty. Got it home safely outside the box, and took some pics. They eyes bug me the most, though they aren't lazy eyes like some people have criticized. In fact, mine look buggy-eyed. I think the iris is too big and not at an interesting angle like this unpainted sculpt suggested they would be.

110508leia09.jpg

Here's how weird the eyes look. Not as strange looking in person thankfully.

Eyes1.jpg

The lips aren't at all right either, but that can be easily painted to correctness.

Eyes2.jpg

Here's a little photoshop of how I want to repaint her eyes and lips. Opinions?

NewEyes.jpg

Everything else about this is completely acceptable except the chain. It isn't accurate as I've previousy mentioned.

Chain.jpg

Here's what it should look like.

slave_leia_image_carrie_fisher_s.jpg

More pics.

Bust1-1.jpg

Bust2-1.jpg

Full1.jpg

Full2.jpg

Last edited:
FullLeft.jpg

The hair can also use a touch up by somebody who really cares how it looks, but it's not a huge deal.

Hair1.jpg

Hair2.jpg

Vibro.jpg

RightProfile.jpg

Rear.jpg

LowerBack.jpg

Legs.jpg

My favorite shot. Doesn't get much better than that, does it, boys?

Ass.jpg

WasteUp1.jpg

Last edited:
GG is more accurate to how she looked in Jedi, yes. Plus it has very appealing enhancements and muscle tone, that the otherwise more accurate PF doesn't.

Got mine today too and I'm very happy with her, although the chain bugs. And I'd disagree that the GG has a more accurate sculpt. This one captures not only the likeness but the "I'ma gonna ^^^^ you up" attitude Carrie had while wearing this costume.

I'm betting Carrie herself didn't see this PF. It was only a chance viewing of the GG statue that forced them to change that - I'm betting the thong bottom wouldn't have been approved by her, even though it's costume accurate.

Back