Premium Format Slave Leia - Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No kidding. :lol

If I wanted to be overly retentive, I'd say that big-eyed Leia is more attractive to me than horse-faced Leia, but I don't want to be overly retentive. I just want an awesome repaint, the likes of which Silent Surfer and Skiman have achieved.

I got my awesome repaint from Da Skiman! :D :yess:

Great job on the repaints guys I think they look more like Carries Fisher. This was my first PF and I still have it, I quite like it.

Nothing against the repaints but this statue is just missing something. Maybe you need to have some hairs loose or some sweat to show her more in a fighting stance?

Also is there any way to make the eyes smaller? I don't know what the sculpt looks like under the paint.

No disprespect to the painters.

Nothing against the repaints but this statue is just missing something. Maybe you need to have some hairs loose or some sweat to show her more in a fighting stance?

Also is there any way to make the eyes smaller? I don't know what the sculpt looks like under the paint.

No disprespect to the painters.

A "My Little Pony" tattoo? :monkey3

A "My Little Pony" tattoo? :monkey3

IT SHALL BE DONE!! :lecture :goodpost:

135057450354.gif

Ski

This is an old post, but I'm going to shamelessly bump it because I'm curious - what do you guys think is a fair asking price for this piece?

Oh, good. That's what I was thinking, but everything I'm seeing right now is going for $600-$800, so I was wondering if I was mistaken.

Yea, maybe for a NIB EX or something like that to get anywhere near those prices, people ask crazy prices sometimes just hoping to get someone impatient.

I'm amazed at how hard she is to find. Had two people offer me one and both backed out because they decided they wanted to keep her! Argh.

I've been interested in getting this for quite some time as well. Up holding off just in case sideshow remakes it or till I see how XM does with their Star Wars line.

Has Sideshow ever remade a PF before?

I like XM, but I think their statues cost like $700-$900, which is a lot for me. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Has Sideshow ever remade a PF before?

I like XM, but I think their statues cost like $700-$900, which is a lot for me. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

its gonna be more then that.. IF you can manage to get it .. if you are in the USA its gonna be tough

Back