Premium Format Slave Leia - Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ouch, really? I'm out, then. I'll stick to the Sideshow pieces I can actually afford!

Oh, good. That's what I was thinking, but everything I'm seeing right now is going for $600-$800, so I was wondering if I was mistaken.

I think it's the growing excitement for Force Awakens. I haven't tracked anyone else, I only keep up on Leia stuff, but most of the high-end Leia collectables have doubled in price in the past six or nine months.

I was really lucky and got both the Leia PF's last fall for around $300/375 each, when I see how much they have gone up it's crazy. Those were good deals I waited months for, but even the "always for sale" ones were only in the $400ish range. Usually I'm at the other end of that luck, so it was a nice change - but I do realize that it was luck, I feel bad for folks trying to get them now.

This has also happened with the AFA Vintage Leia stuff. For many years the going price for a really nice Princess Leia figure on an early cardback was in the $700 range, a really sweet specimen $900. Now you can't even touch a low grade one for under $750-800, and the nice ones are in the $1500 range.

It will be interesting if TFA is just awakening some latent fans who are catching up on higher end stuff, and this is kind of a bump that may sustain, or if it increases as we get closer to the film.

No kidding. I just got a Luke for $750. Just had to get that one. Was gonna get a leia but after seeing the prices, I'll wait. Haha.

Finally i got one. Excl Version #40 of 750 with Crumb. Im so happy .. should be here next week. Two more left to complete ❤️

awesome// always on the fence with this one...

so whats left ?

That sounds bad. And not able to pick up in 5 years? Searched this one about 6 month. Started with premium
format collecting 2015 and now i have most all of them. Picked it up at 600 USD. Seems nice to me.

That sounds bad. And not able to pick up in 5 years? Searched this one about 6 month. Started with premium
format collecting 2015 and now i have most all of them. Picked it up at 600 USD. Seems nice to me.
You misunderstood me... I saw this at a local comic shop sometime around the beginning of 2011 but decided I didn't want it. Only until recently I appreciated this piece but I'm not actively looking for one.

Crappy iphone picture of the beauty ❤️

85853d30ab22e5e1704502798e724482.jpg

Back