Premium Format Slave Leia - Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i like it, although the eyes do look a little 'bug eyed' funny. I notice there are not any real eye-lashes on this one? they look great on the ANH leia PF, wander why they didnt do it with this one.... :confused:

i like it, although the eyes do look a little 'bug eyed' funny. I notice there are not any real eye-lashes on this one? they look great on the ANH leia PF, wander why they didnt do it with this one.... :confused:

I don't think it would be appropriate on this since she's not heavily made up like in ANH.

She wasn't half as made up in ANH as the first PF is. I think this would have looked better with lashes. It definitely would have toned down the size of those irises. A little more eyebrow wouldn't hurt either.

I want the new one, but I have the old one and if I can't manage the second, I will still be very happy with what I have. From what I can tell, I like the original better.

icruise, this doesn't look like Fisher to you?

picture.php

Do you guys like the Slave Leia PF or the Star Wars Princess Leia PF?

The centerpiece to my Star Wars collection is the Jabba, Throne, and GG Leia pictured above. So how could I pass on a PF Slave Leia.

I didn't care for the ANH version until I saw it in person at a Wizard World con, but since then I have been wanting it. I thought it was a stunning piece with a lot of Fisher fire. Still haven't convinced myself to pay the money for one though.

Over all I like ANH face production better, but everything else has Slave as my vote, which is easy cause I already have it.

Last edited:
This piece looks great, unfortunately with the HT onslaught on the horizon I had to give it the ax but definitely want to pick it back up down the line.

I'm still looking forward to this one, nothing I've seen in the pics have made me not want it. Sure there could have been improvements in the paint department, but I'm sure it'll look great on my shelf and when I look at it from a distance. Now if only SS would hurry up and ship mine out already, it's starting to get annoying. It's been down in their shipping center since Monday. :banghead

great PF but the GG likeness was better.

Indeed! She has huge anime eyes -I mean in a bad way. I canceled her 3 weeks ago thinking I might get another one in the future, but not sure now if I'll ever buy one. I already have Koto and Gentle Giant Leia statues, so those are enough.

And the chain is a cheap representation of the original chain. Kotobukiya did a better job on it than SS and GG.

Back