Premium Format Slave Leia - Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had to cancel this one, but I hope she gets on Second Chance in the future. I just have way too much on my plate.

Gonna cancel. Looks great except for the eyes, mouth and chain. Also, my Grievous 1:1 bust convertet and i just saw all the HT stuff coming from SS in May and June :horror

I think there's a fair amount of lens distortion in these pictures. I wouldn't judge something like head size from these. I personally think she looks very good and hope to pick her up down the line.

Laaarge head and no eylashes? That is actually a step back.

She does have a large head, but that is accurate to Leia. She was a skinny little crack addict during that filming. Her lashes aren't very obvious in Jedi.

I'm going to give this thing some paint touch up, and it will look much better. Just wait.

Received mine today, and the statue itself is great, as well as the base, but there is a 1/16 paint chip with a slobbering of clear on the staff piece. There is also a chip on crumb's tail where it is affixed to the body. I'm really hoping they can just send me replacements for those parts, and not the whole statue.

do you actually own the real thing, I saw this figure in MWCTOYS.com reviews, and it seems that the real things looks like her.

I see more of Mila Kunis here.

I want the new one, but I have the old one and if I can't manage the second, I will still be very happy with what I have. From what I can tell, I like the original better.

icruise, this doesn't look like Fisher to you?

picture.php

Mine finally got shipped out to me, so I'll have my Slave Leia tomorrow! :joy I'll try to take outdoor shots if she comes early enough, but if not I'll take a few indoor shots, and the outdoor ones the next day. :D Thanks for the pics guys!

I'm not loving her head sculpt so much :(

Maybe it looks much better in person?

Mine finally got shipped out to me, so I'll have my Slave Leia tomorrow! :joy I'll try to take outdoor shots if she comes early enough, but if not I'll take a few indoor shots, and the outdoor ones the next day. :D Thanks for the pics guys!

just make sure they're more or less like the one you took of mystique!:naughty

interesting they did not offer a close up of her face...I think it could've been better, but it will still be in my collection.

Back