Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
21179d1a0a99d0e5db6403d1504a5c7a.jpg

FREAKING nailed it. 10/10 would pose again. Good job.

Are you guys cheating or something? I can't get my Classic Predator to look this good. I like the figure, but it doesn't look nearly half as good as the figures in the pics being posted by members like Yoshi and Rzeznikk. Thanks for the pics

c4ee028db7aa4c6d2826fc493e7064a8.jpg

Such an awesome figure. I definitely wouldn't get a 2.0. This one is beautiful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FREAKING nailed it. 10/10 would pose again. Good job.
Thanks Sir!
Are you guys cheating or something? I can't get my Classic Predator to look this good. I like the figure, but it doesn't look nearly half as good as the figures in the pics being posted by members like Yoshi and Rzeznikk. Thanks for the pics
I've found looking at movie stills or watching the film as you pose helps alot, then it's just getting the right angle in photos. I also think this guy photographs better with the mask on and surrounded by greenery/jungle type display.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Haha, just said it almost jokingly that all I had was 100 and wasnt expecting him to accept... Do have to repaint the gold onto the dreads, those fully faded. The LED's are way brighter than my Scar 2.0.

How would you compare the classic with scar 2.0? I am very tempted to get one as I recently saw a local seller letting go for about $150.

Oh hell ya it is. Scar is a beefy Pred. Dudes built like a tank. Mine has awesome paint apps and poses very easily. I'll take a couple pictures to compare in the am for you.

How would you compare the classic with scar 2.0? I am very tempted to get one as I recently saw a local seller letting go for about $150.
you might like to buy Celtic instead of Scar. he has a unique arm weapon, two helmets, rachet knees (did i spell it correctly?) and a chest armor that can be taken off.
oh and a special stand.
i have both Scar and Celtic, but if i had to choose, i'd choose Celtic.

Back