Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really need this mask!!!! Yoshi please tell me who made this mask and where I can get one for my preds! Thank you my friend. and awesome pictures as always!

www.instagram.com/series209

IMG_1341.JPG

So I just found a brand new Classic Predator for $210 shipped, did I do good? I didn't own any Predators yet and figured this would be the one to get if I was only going to have one. I only just recently watched the original for the first time since I saw it as a kid probably 25 years ago, and Predator 2 and Predators for the first time each. Predator 2 was pretty bad--almost unwatchable for me really--but I did really enjoy Predators.

I want to get one of those bloody skull/spine accessories that came with some of the other Predators like the Berserker, is there a specific version to keep an eye out for or is it pretty much the same piece re-used across the different figures?

So I just found a brand new Classic Predator for $210 shipped, did I do good? I didn't own any Predators yet and figured this would be the one to get if I was only going to have one. I only just recently watched the original for the first time since I saw it as a kid probably 25 years ago, and Predator 2 and Predators for the first time each. Predator 2 was pretty bad--almost unwatchable for me really--but I did really enjoy Predators.

I want to get one of those bloody skull/spine accessories that came with some of the other Predators like the Berserker, is there a specific version to keep an eye out for or is it pretty much the same piece re-used across the different figures?

If it's factory-sealed you might as well turn yourself in to the authorities, because that's highway robbery.

Good luck just getting one. With that said, the only ones that come with a skull/spine accessory of the ones I have (all, except Wolf and AvP Elder 2.0) are City Hunter 2.0 and Berserker. And it's the same, all-red piece you can see displayed in my pic a few messages up.

Personally I find it dull and am, as we speak, on the lookout for a better skull and spine with preferably more gore and varied paint.

Yep, sealed!

Thanks for the response, I went ahead and ordered a Berserker skull/spine from Toy Anxiety. Also is it pretty much a sure thing that the gold paint on the dreads will fade no matter what?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi guys,
Help me out, which one should i get classic predator or the scar predator? Both in the same price :3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really like my Classic.. but honestly love Scar. To me, both are great but would go Scar all the way if theynare the same price.

Thanks guys, i end up getting the classic predator. If in couple weeks the scar still there i might buy it :3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi,
As I already have all the trophies for my classic I'd like to know if I can buy only the arm piece, the pouch and straps. How much? Thanks.

Hey bro, if I recall correctly, he does sell them separately. Here's his P1 kit thread. You can also reach him on FB at Dave Apro. I know Dano might be doing something similar as well. Worth checking with both talented guys. It's a good time to be a collector.

Back