Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want my Predator looking angry and mean, not like Marty Feldman with awfully undersized eyes :lol

600full-marty-feldman.jpg

:exactly: :lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture

retarded_pred_from_Tsang.jpg

*RIP Marty*

my ex pred. hasn't shipped yet, payment was taken out on the 19th, but status is still "item shipping soon"... :dunno

I have two versions, bought on Ebay two different sellers. Personally I prefer the first version, which to me looks more like the Predator 87. I that the first version may be a big collector, because there are few copies ..... ^_____^

Sorry I'm confused 2 versions? Do you mean the original Classic Predator from the original film and this new classic Predator from Predators or are there different versions of this new figure out there? :/

Sorry I'm confused 2 versions? Do you mean the original Classic Predator from the original film and this new classic Predator from Predators or are there different versions of this new figure out there? :/

There appears to be a difference in some of the production runs. A few pages back a member posted pics of the 2 variances. You can see it in the eyes and head paint. See below

I think he mean Taiwan first batch. The overall color looks paler compared to the actual run. Most ppl preferred actual run though.

RIDDICK's (or whoever's) photoshop just doesn't look good..or doesn't fit with the sculpt. Somthings seriously goofy about it.

And that screencap or whatever is NOT what the Predator looks like..just a bad shot.

Everything on the original design will destroy anything P1 related that HT makes.

Oh, and the eyes look more Human because they are a Human's eyes with contacts.

:yess:
Arrived in one piece. Thank goodness it wasn't delivered by that Fed Ex guy on youtube. :lol

I just wanted to quickly check the paint app and share a few pics:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Will completely unbox later tonight.
I'm so pumped!!!

:gah:hi guys i just got mine in but is the head suppose to be detatched? if so i can't get it in at all please help!

:gah:hi guys i just got mine in but is the head suppose to be detatched? if so i can't get it in at all please help!

Yes, it should of come attached...at least to my knowledge.

Try using a blow dryer directly on the neck adapter and then try to pop the head on. Also use the blowdryer on the head sculpt on the bottom. Good luck, don't force anything too much! Always be gentle:lecture

Back