Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL, indeed. My fiancee might display a certain degree of tolerance towards my collecting, but she probably wouldn't be all that thrilled about buying them :D

Therefore, Hot Toys, out with that Predator. How hard can it be to produce an item that is, more or less a remake of a figure you did years ago!?? :impatient:

Its not like it has to resemble Harrison Ford :nana:

Right!?! LOL

All these releases around the holiday don't help me much. No one loves me enough to buy me Hot Toys for Christmas.

Ha, I never understand why my wife asks me what I want? I always say figures! Then she'll ask me which ones & then when it comes to present day, she's bought me cloths, cloths which I wouldn't necessary buy either but what she likes me in :slap

Ha, I never understand why my wife asks me what I want? I always say figures! Then she'll ask me which ones & then when it comes to present day, she's bought me cloths, cloths which I wouldn't necessary buy either but what she likes me in :slap

that sounds like my 8th birthday. you ask for toys, yet they give you clothes in your big day. :lol

Do you return the favor and get her what you'd like to see her in? :naughty

LOL, indeed. My fiancee might display a certain degree of tolerance towards my collecting, but she probably wouldn't be all that thrilled about buying them :D

Therefore, Hot Toys, out with that Predator. How hard can it be to produce an item that is, more or less a remake of a figure you did years ago!?? :impatient:

Its not like it has to resemble Harrison Ford :nana:

That last line actually made me lol :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Just think how us who are getting the Sparrow DX feel. I PO'd that thing back in March. :impatient:

:1-1:

Whoa, whoa, whoa. You still haven't gotten a Falconer? :panic:
I highly recommend him, even if you're not as nuts about his design as I am. I mean, that trophy skull! Just look at it! :thud:

I know, I know. I just couldn't afford the drop on him at the time and now there's still more things being thrown at us. I want them all.:panic:

Any recent images of this? When is this expected out? Heck, X-Mas around the corner, need to really prioritize.

Back