Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not what I was saying, just seemed like a suitable smiley for bonk. Crimsons avatar and... You know... Forget it:monkey2

:slap I see! But now that you've had to explain the joke it loses its impact and with it goes that sense of cool you feel when you actually manage to say something funny...I know all too well.

You could also conclude that the HT figure has 4 different headed looks, a nice base and a light up feature along with multiple swap-out hands and the planet holograms (and super predator skull if you go for the EX). The net wont rip easy and after the first few times you move them the arm and ankle joints wont be looser than an experienced prostitute. The paintwork will also be much better, will have metal blades and it will not have rubber armour. All that you couldn't even get if you bought all 3 Variants of the Neca figure.

You forgot to add that you need to pay for your "super predator net" and "super predator paint" at least 100 extra dollars comparing to NECA.

No thanks.

You forgot to add that you need to pay for your "super predator net" and "super predator paint" at least 100 extra dollars comparing to NECA.

No thanks.

a very narrow comment, neca are good for children or people on a budget, Hot toys are "high end Collectibles" two completely different medium that shouldnt even be compared let alone argued to death on this forum... :dunno people are just dumb

a very narrow comment, neca are good for children or people on a budget, Hot toys are "high end Collectibles" two completely different medium that shouldnt even be compared let alone argued to death on this forum... :dunno people are just dumb

If you pay 100 or 200 dollars for a plastic toy [be it neca or hot toys] you are [equally] emotionally immature.

Thats why I just read these forums.

:wink1:

Last edited:
If you pay 200 dollars for a plastic toy [be it neca or hot toys] you are emotionally immature. Thats why I just read these forums.

:wink1:

If you pay $80 for a toy and its not a Christmas present to a child with straight As, you're guilty of spendthrift and spoiling your children :wink1:

No thanks.
I'm not sure if you are being sarcastic adding super in front of the words or are actually talking about super predators in which case im confused -_-

But i think it was the 1st.

I have the Neca 1:4 and i spammed a heap of photoshoots of the toy i was going outside and taking it to tree's to take pictures and stuff. It's a bad ass toy. But if my house was burning down it is far from the first thing id pick up.

It's beauty is only skin deep. It looks GREAT. Everything else not so much. The price compared to HT is great at first glance. However all the stuff it hasnt got as i mentioned and lack of quality makes it work out making the HT equal or more value at the end of the day. That is why HT are the kings at the moment and the price reflects it. As soon as the 1:4 P2 is released or whatever is next aside from the fake Gort i will be all over it.

I am not even bothered about a Neca Vs HT war because i have them both and will buy them both. They both have their place. I just disliked the comments that seem to be people who pop into threads uninformed with " Neca pred = bigger and cheaper " attitudes with no basis or reason. (Especially when i type out why i think otherwise and somehow am emotionally immature or something. And you make it sound like you are above interacting with us children on the forum and just read it right? pot/kettle)

Corrrrrr i cannot wait for the HT Classic Predator though.

Last edited:

The whole NECA vs Hot Toys comparing has gone on too long. Different scales, different markets, different pricing...

The NECA Predator is a great figure for the price and it obviously plays on peoples minds because it gets mentioned in every Predator thread on this forum when it doesn't need to be compared to.

Have to say as a collector of NECA aswell as HT I resent that just a tad. I don't think anything he said up to this point warranted it either. Kinda narrow of yourself too I might add.

Last edited:
The whole NECA vs Hot Toys comparing has gone on too long. Different scales, different markets, different pricing...

The NECA Predator is a great figure for the price and it obviously plays on peoples minds because it gets mentioned in every Predator thread on this forum when it doesn't need to be compared to.

:goodpost:

And to each his own.

That's rich coming froma guy who collects Hasbro :lol

I collect Hasbro too. Just today I received a bunch of Star Wars figures. I dare not start collecting those at 1/6, the spending truly would never end if I did.

Me too. I have almost 500 pieces of 3.75inch star wars figures and although I no longer buy them in complete waves, I am still adding to my hasbro collection, especially when there are new Jedi or Sith figures.

Me too. I have almost 500 pieces of 3.75inch star wars figures and although I no longer buy them in complete waves, I am still adding to my hasbro collection, especially when there are new Jedi or Sith figures.

Since '95 for me, can't stop now. Though I have cut out PT and EU stuff unless it looks like it'd fit in an OT diorama. Fortunately since I'm buying so much high-end stuff now my Star Wars collecting is pretty limited at that because OT stuff is becoming fewer and further between.

Edit- insert words 'Classic Predator'

As far as im concerned collecting is a personal, enjoyable hobby wether its stamps or toys etc, and him belittling anyone was calling the kettle black.

Well, I know what he will say back - that he wasn't calling people dumb for collecting what they collect but for comparing low-end products to high-end ones. Thats what I objected to because I do that, in fact I was doing it just last night ergo I must be dumb.

Back