Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
watch & learn!

:nana: :lol

have you given him an operating medkit? ;)

Ooooh fancy! Yours doesn't have the loose head problem then I take it? :lol

The medkit - no, s'pose I'd have to swap the whole torso armour between the figures to do that? Not really arsed going that far. No disrespect to you if you did!

DSCF1978.jpg

dscf1474i.jpg

Kill you say? (Though both these pictures are 2 different masks on classic both with lenses. Not for sale though!)

I'm loving it. My main gripe with the old P1 was that the biomask was ridiculously large and bulky on the figures head and in some cases had to be heated up and reshaped to fit at all. With this one they addressed all that very well, improved the dreads and made him in the new aesthetic with more attractive albeit less useful joints. If they never do a new official P1 I'll be happy with my Classic-conversion. Still too short to be a KPH predator but what else is new.

I'm loving it. My main gripe with the old P1 was that the biomask was ridiculously large and bulky on the figures head and in some cases had to be heated up and reshaped to fit at all. With this one they addressed all that very well, improved the dreads and made him in the new aesthetic with more attractive albeit less useful joints. If they never do a new official P1 I'll be happy with my Classic-conversion. Still too short to be a KPH predator but what else is new.

:exactly::goodpost: which is why my old p1 I used as a trophy for berserker pred:hi5:

I don't care how many times I see pics of this predator. He does not get old to me. Great pics!

I have him posed showing Royce the hologram of Earth. He looks amazing from any angle. He's a 5 yes figure. :yess::yess::yess::yess::yess:

Yeah I was going to do that but had to cancel one of my Classics.

Yeah it's not cheap but a 1/6 P1 has been my most wanted figure for as long as I've been in this hobby. I know Classic had his ass kicked by Berserker but I think he looks really good with his BD Bio on & different enough from the P1 to want him as well.

I thought about displaying two classics as well since my current one has been converted fully. But then I've been moving into bigger scaled statues and slowly walking away from 1:6 and space has become a big issue so I don't think I need 2 Pred that look almost the same in my display. But still, every time I walk past it, it puts a smile on my face on how well this figure was done.

Back