Predator: Ultimate Hunter Edition Blu Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sixxshooter

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just read this on hidef digest. 2 disc set . No word if it's a new restoration yet. But it will have deleted seems.

Re: New ultimate hunter predator bluray!!!

That totally looks like the Hot Toys figure. That would be awesome if it indeed is.

Grilled eye lenses, and deepened bullet holes on the bio? Oh yea that's Hot Toys P1 alright.

Gotta be honest...they should have contacted taylerdurdem and used one of his custom bios...haha.

If it really is thats officially the best thing ever!! HT goes mainstream!

oh....wait a second...

Grilled eye lenses, and deepened bullet holes on the bio? Oh yea that's Hot Toys P1 alright.

This actually really upsets me. I love Hot toys predators. They are what started my plastic crack addiction but i hate the HT P1 bio. they really screwed it up IMHO and it makes this cover look like S***.

however, i am unbelievably pumped that they're releasing this and i pray to god that they digitally restore it. Just wish it was a better cover.

For me the most important thing is: "over 5 hours of bonus materials including an audio commentary, deleted scenes, featurettes"

This actually really upsets me. I love Hot toys predators. They are what started my plastic crack addiction but i hate the HT P1 bio. they really screwed it up IMHO and it makes this cover look like S***.

however, i am unbelievably pumped that they're releasing this and i pray to god that they digitally restore it. Just wish it was a better cover.

Well a lot of times DVD and Bluray covers are outsourced and created by freelance graphic designers. And I think the guy (or gal) that they got to create the slip is someone that has the HT P1. He probably just took a picture of it and posted it onto the cover. It's easy and convenient.

I didn't buy the first Predator bluray coz' of all the bad
reviews it got but looks like I'll be buying this one..:yess:

Yep, that German cover is the same they are using for the Japanese release too...

fox01.jpg

I loved the P2 DVD special edition art...
this new one for the US release... not so much....

Back