Predator: Ultimate Hunter Edition Blu Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah everything will be ported over from the SE, with this new documentary added in. I'd kill for a group commentary with the team or one with just Arnie.

Arnie reportedly asked to be paid for the Total Recall commentary, hence why he's probably never been asked again, lol

Re: New ultimate hunter predator bluray!!!

This actually really upsets me. I love Hot toys predators. They are what started my plastic crack addiction but i hate the HT P1 bio. they really screwed it up IMHO and it makes this cover look like S***.

however, i am unbelievably pumped that they're releasing this and i pray to god that they digitally restore it. Just wish it was a better cover.

amen......

Doh.....oh well. I could make my own cover I guess...or I can just switch out the old Blu cover...not that big of a deal really.

Yay...Yet another version if this movie to buy.____ing hate fox bunch of dicks.What more can they possibly add to this dvd that we dont already own.deleted scenes whoopie.Unless theyre added to the movie,wont be buying this in a hurry.

I'd have to agree with those against using a picture of a toy to represent the film - utterly stupid idea. There are plenty of other real options.

Yeah that stupid ratings logo takes up 1/8 of the cover. And Aussie cases are almost twice as wide as the US ones. So if I get this I will get the US release and I'm only getting this if it has a remastered picture, and even then I'm not expecting any miracles. This movie just has bad picture quality because of the film stock used.

Back