Predator: Ultimate Hunter Edition Blu Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kinda funny....Hot Toys Predator on the new Predator Blu Ray

zz6fb2d622-550x690.jpg

https://www.slashfilm.com/2010/05/2...mate-hunter-edition-blu-ray-details-revealed/

Lol....this is just like that Forever Midnight book...

10772.jpg

Re: Kinda funny....Hot Toys Predator on the new Predator Blu Ray

what, is this the real cover because if it is then the people who did this should be fired for making a lame movie cover to an awsome movie.l think that is a hot toys pred because the lenses have the mesh on them there not mirrored like in the movie.im positive that pic is the hot toys p1 mask.this cover is lame and cheezy.l mean why couldnt they use a pic of the real pred.good find.

I know it's the Hot Toys Predator...I stated that in the title...:D

Well tits. I'm still keeping this thread. For people like me who dont read 1000000 page long threads. :D

:lecture What CelticP said, and I never would have seen this if not posted anew, and I'm glad I have the chance to say that using the Hot Toys Predator toy which came out 20 years after this movie as the cover image is

Lame as hell.

The boxart was probably left up to some intern who doesn't care about the property, found the first okay image of the Pred in a google search, and made that cover for what should be the ultimate edition of the film. Fail.

:lol John Shirley. Couldn't they at least boil the dreads and band them up? Ugh, Fux you suxxx. Besides the last Predator BR was pretty good.

Really, BR.com said the picture quality was just ok on the first BR but there was room for it to be better.

Really, BR.com said the picture quality was just ok on the first BR but there was room for it to be better.

Well it was better than the DVD but maybe it's just me. The BR looked like film, which I like. For some older movies too clean sometimes looks...off. But it's not Ghostbusters bad, the BR needs some work.

Why is there a problem with useing a $200 hot toy predator for the cover? We all love our predator don't we? This just shows you how special the collectible is. I think the cover will look great next to my predator on my shelf.

Because its the ____ing toy. And it shows how lazy they are.

Plus, dispite my love for it...the mask aint that accurate. And it's crooked, which you can clearly see in the picture.

Well, I take those reviews with a grain of salt, but where I know people have expressed dissappointment with some BRs, I like having it as a reference. From the reveiws I've read, even if not great BRs, I haven't really read any review saying a BR wasn't at least better than the DVD.

I have the Blu Predator. It's GOOD...but not GREAT. Kinda grainy. I dont know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. I like it, but at the same time I dont.

Can anyone guess what's going to
be in the deleted footage? Let's hope for something good . More predator.

Back