Predator 2: Shadow Predator (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thread is the fastest. As soon as someone sees something they immediately post it on here.
yeah, but they usually post stuff they see that pops up on facebook or twitter. still faster than email though.

My only problem with Sideshow is the terrible packaging. I shouldn't have to pay extra to get something nicely packed. My DX Bruce Lee's box had a rather huge tear on the cover. It really ruins a beautiful display piece.

If there isn't any damage to the outside box, then it's not SS's fault because those are packed by Hot Toys. If there is damage on the outside, then blame UPS. You can have them pack them in another box if you request it.

If you get a Sideshow product and it's damaged on the inside, then it's on them. I've gotten some that have little dents or something on them, but not enough for me to really care.

email is a stupid backwards way to keep your customer base updated. there's no way to guarantee everybody gets the same info at the same time because of how much the protocols and filters have changed. you're probably better off checking their facebook/twitter pages.

I get my emails from them up to 12 hours after they've sent them. Nothing I can do about it I guess.

What is funny is that my Yahoo email gets them relatively quickly in comparison to those on here. Yet my gmail gets them a day or sometimes two later.

Emails is definitely the worst way to find out information, interestingly enough I find out information fastest via Twitter.

I get my emails from them up to 12 hours after they've sent them. Nothing I can do about it I guess.
that's assuming you get it at all. i get maybe half the stuff SSC sends out. my boss has a rule about never sending emails if they need to be read before the end of the day.

pass for me on this one. To me a lot of the appeal of pred is their tech/armor. I know this is shadow pred but just seems a bit bare for my liking.

Bought the berserker instead, got all the gears/armors i wanted.

Would you prefer them to add stuff he didn't have in the movie?

Doesn't sideshow only do photos for their products? Not the distributed products? So hat means the preview Is something by sideshow and not shadow predator

What is funny is that my Yahoo email gets them relatively quickly in comparison to those on here. Yet my gmail gets them a day or sometimes two later.

Emails is definitely the worst way to find out information, interestingly enough I find out information fastest via Twitter.

Yeah, gmail is very slow for some reason.

The oddest thing is that last weeks newsletter/SDCC advertisement was never added to the newsletter page :huh I'm wondering if the same thing will happen through the rest of the con, or if it was just a fluke.

Back