Predator 2: Shadow Predator (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Preview may not look like a Predator, but we're getting another 12" figure from Hot Toys... the new Male TT earlier sort of rules out that they'll continue putting up 10th anniverary stuff (the Friend figure), at least that's what I'm thinking.

Could be, could be... who knows?

Also that preview looks as much like a predator part as my cat looks like a predator.
Does your cat look like a Predator?
Predacat. He's in town with a few days to kill mice.
manulpredator.jpg

This better go up for PO tomorrow :(

What else could it be? If I were you, I'd be up bright and early and refresh the sideshow collectibles page every 30 seconds to be sure you're able to secure one of these!!!!!

Ok folks...a little news for you....Pre-Orders will NOT be happening for the Batman Begins Figure during Comic-Con month but WILL occur sometime after July.

Yes, I know that means more waiting (and this isn't the news you wanted to hear), but perhaps this will help with some of y'alls stress levels for a little while...hopefully...*crossing fingers* :)

-SideshowAlexandra

Ok folks...a little news for you....Pre-Orders will NOT be happening for the Batman Begins Figure during Comic-Con month but WILL occur sometime after July.

Yes, I know that means more waiting (and this isn't the news you wanted to hear), but perhaps this will help with some of y'alls stress levels for a little while...hopefully...*crossing fingers* :)

-SideshowAlexandra

Does this mean that Batman and Shadow Predator will be a regular release much like T-1000 as Sarah Connor and Mark VI bust last time?

-SideshowAlexandra

Can we sticky this...please...

Does this mean that Batman and Shadow Predator will be a regular release much like T-1000 as Sarah Connor and Mark VI bust last time?

I really hope so. HT knows these are money in the bank and should be selling it to the general public! It's bank for them it would be foolish not to sell these to the general public!

-SideshowAlexandra

thank you for clearing that up , no stress for july anymore

I really hope so. HT knows these are money in the bank and should be selling it to the general public! It's bank for them it would be foolish not to sell these to the general public!
i think HT learned their lesson about lost clan predators from the Elder and Lost sales. if they're not sold as a super limited release, they'll take forever to sell out and retailers will be stuck with inventory. i kinda doubt this one will be a regular release and we'll have to get it through a PPO just like Guardian.

Back