Predator 2: Shadow Predator (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not an SDCC exclusive, bro...

@sprig0701: Pitu's videos are not exactly reviews, I mean if you look at his older videos he actually does cover what the stuff comes with and his opinions on it. But since most hardcore collectors know very well who he is, his videos are special to us because even if we already know the story behind the product, it's always great to see how he reacts. Pitu's reviews (and wookster's, though they're not related :lol) are what got me into HT in the first place. Plus, his excitement almost adds to your own. After I watched his 1/4 NECA P1 flick, I got pumped for the figure all over again even when I'd had it on my shelf for nearly a week prior. :rock
To each their own. If that gets you pumped up for a figure, more power to ya. It just doesn't do anything for me except make me scratch my head.

Kinda like that hot chick's toy reviews. First off, she's not hot. Second, she comes across as a terrible actress that memorized lines and has zero idea what she's talking about. And once again, has me scratching my head at the end saying "was that review supposed to help me out as a collector?"

All-in-all, these boards are better for reviews than any one specific person/company is. You come to know the ones who will give an honest review, good or bad, and the bone heads who troll around disagreeing with the masses just because they have no life, and zero courage, and like to piss off people they'll never meet. Just sometimes it's kinda cool to see/hear the people you chat with on a daily basis. Some surprise me (good or bad), where as others just flat out disappoint me. Like they should stick to writing reviews instead of vocalizing/showing them on a vid. P!tu teeters on that edge.

Sideshow can, but hasn't. you'll just have to wait and hope you get the newsletter announcement before it sells out.

That's if they send a freaking newsletter! Did anyone get one last night? Someone asked on their FB page if there will still be newsletters during their on-line CC, and SSC replied "yes".

All that I got last night was a SDCC update email, or 2.

yeah, all i got was the Demon/Scarecrow announcement. a good hour after it went up for preorder. at this point, their Facebook page is more reliable.

yeah, all i got was the Demon/Scarecrow announcement. a good hour after it went up for preorder. at this point, their Facebook page is more reliable.

I know. I even just signed in to see if there's a newsletter listed for last night, and no-pah! So much for their "weekly" newsletter. Heck, they don't even have a teaser-pic for tomorrow's product reveal up yet.

What's the deal-ee-oh, Sideshow? :dunno

She is too :lecture

Try to imagine a girl with a bald head and no make-up. If you think they still look "hot" in that light, then they are.

When I was in the Army, my buddy used to say "if a girl looks good in BDUs, then she'll look good in anything" (battle dress uniform. The services old woodland fatigues they wore from the '80s through until about 5 years ago). Maybe I'm just a married sap. I think my wife is still pretty first thing in the morning when it looks like the pillow beat the crap out of her head all night, and her breath could take the paint off a car. :dunno

270250_10150239220622113_638462112_7222926_560337_n.jpg

Back