Predator 2: Shadow Predator (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow should cut that Priority Pre-Order crap, just put up the items regularly and have it like that.

Well the T-1000 as Sarah Connor disguise was an exclusive everywhere but it went up as a regular release on Sideshow. And they did state that the very cheap Star Wars exclusive book was the last exclusive they have for SDCC. So who knows? Maybe this and Batman/Bruce Wayne will be up as regular releases.

Or just sign up for their newsletter. That doesn't take very long.

I signed up for the newsletter last June, the whole thing just isn't a good option, the way the interface changes it looks like a website from 1995.

I signed up for the newsletter last June, the whole thing just isn't a good option, the way the interface changes it looks like a website from 1995.

Agreed 100%, but it's items like this that SSC can get people to sign up for their newsletter for. Last year's Guardian exclusive is what sucked me in. It's either conform and get these items if ya want them bad enough, or "make a stand" (as some would probably put it) and don't, and watch it slip away or pay secondary market scalper prices. It's actually a semi brilliant marketing move on their part.

he's always been called "snake predator" for obvious reasons. HT decided he looks like a shadow... what evs.

predator_2_disc2-33.jpg

snakescreenshot.png
or HT honestly sait that he does not look like snake predator.

Honestly, looking at that furry belt it looks like he should be wearing those big furry boots Jim Carrey wore on Dumb & Dumber :lol:

Whatever, I'm still getting this beast!

If I were a member of PETA, I'd protest the _____ out of this figure. But since I'm not, I hope this is real fur. From some endangered nearly extinct beast.

in that case, you should skip this figure and get those other things. if you don't have the rest of the lost clan, you won't miss it.

All I'm missing is the P2 Elder, which I will probably never get ahold of. But with Guardian, Lost, and P2 BD on my shelf, this guy is a must.

All I'm missing is the P2 Elder, which I will probably never get ahold of. But with Guardian, Lost, and P2 BD on my shelf, this guy is a must.

:goodpost: Exact same boat I'm in! At least we'll have all of the trophy skulls :lecture

:goodpost: Exact same boat I'm in! At least we'll have all of the trophy skulls :lecture

Frick, yeah! :rock To be honest, P2 BD is kind of a "meh" figure for me now (and Lost is slightly inching into that territory, though still a ways off), but I'm still pumped over owning Guardian, so he'll go great with Shadow. Next year, we HAVE to get Ram... and that gorgeous extraterrestrial T-Rex skull or whatever it is.

As for those disappoined in SSC's lack of specific information on this, I'd say be happier. It's not like rushing and taking your chances at some other international store will save you the most money, especially since those places will get the figures earlier (when they'll still count as legit exclusives). Hence, exclusive pricing. Pay no mind to that pesky feeBay seller, because he's raised his price multiple times after only selling one of his projected two figures. I'm sorry for whoever bought it. :lecture
I've got no problem waiting as long as getting this guy for good price eventually is in my future.

Last edited:
Well put Blade, and Ram would be sick on the new body! And I soooooooo want that T-Rex skull in 1/6 scale!!!

Sideshow should cut that Priority Pre-Order crap, just put up the items regularly and have it like that.

I agree 100%. The SS website can not handle the large amount of
people that are trying to order the item. When I first got on their site to order the grey IM MKIV, I could not do anything until 25 minutes or so after the starting time. I was able to get one, but this is a Predator figure, and there are way more die hard Pred fans then die hard Iron Man fans. IMO

Yep, don't have the elder either. Someone in the UK is trying to sell one here. I look at his thread every now and again and for some reason the price isn't altogether unthinkable to me - it should be - it speaks to my insanity that it isn't but if there wasn't so much other stuff I want I'd probably pay it. At the moment though I just haven't a hope of owning a P2 Elder.

I'd say it's only a matter of time until HT gets into remake territory. It may take a couple months to a couple years, but they're inching closer to it with each new release. And think about it this way: everyone's hoping for a DX P1, yet the P1 is still fairly recent. The AVP's and P2's are much more likely to be done sooner and the company has even hinted that they were looking to bring their new methods to older characters in a translated FAQ. Patience, my friend. Patience...

Back