Predator 2: Shadow Predator (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
0.jpg

I ____ing knew it!!

Will we get to see another emotional pre-order video? :lol

Yeah, there will be a video like that. :lol

And, I don't think I am like PvA because I don't sell what I claim to be a grail. A lot of things are impulse buys or something that will be cool for a few months, like Guardian and this guy will. My AvP figures are here to stay, same with the Predators figures.

And, I don't think I am like PvA because I don't sell what I claim to be a grail. A lot of things are impulse buys or something that will be cool for a few months, like Guardian and this guy will. My AvP figures are here to stay, same with the Predators figures.

Yeah, I'm just messin' with ya.

Yeah, I know, but some people might have read that and been like "Oh yeah, I remember that guy. ____, this Elder kid is going down the same road. I don't care if Boba was kidding or not, he had a valid point."

Ima get my popcorn ready for that vid :lol

Make sure you make a video of him falling off the stand, and you cursing at it like you did the Guardian :wink1:

Just picking :peace Happy hunting :D

Yeah, I know, but some people might have read that and been like "Oh yeah, I remember that guy. ____, this Elder kid is going down the same road. I don't care if Boba was kidding or not, he had a valid point."

I forgot the craziness levels that have been reached by some of the members here. :lol

Ima get my popcorn ready for that vid :lol

Make sure you make a video of him falling off the stand, and you cursing at it like you did the Guardian :wink1:

Just picking :peace Happy hunting :D
It's all good man! Get that popcorn ready, and don't forget a soda!
I forgot the craziness levels that have been reached by some of the members here. :lol

Yeah, ____ can get crazy. Anyways, I am ready for this to go up for PO. Anyone else? I will skip work for it, although my work place doesn't mind because all I do is sweep their floors. :lol

I already took a day off for Iron Man. I'm probably going to chance it with my work computer, but if I get stuck in a meeting, I'm gonna be pissed.

Thankfully I'm at the beginning of a 6 month recovery from surgery, so I'll be off for this going up :D Or I'd be calling off. Screw 'em. I hate my job anyways, plus altogether I get 36 vacation days a year.

I already took a day off for Iron Man. I'm probably going to chance it with my work computer, but if I get stuck in a meeting, I'm gonna be pissed.

Haha I hear you. Please, please let the PO come out when I'm working from home!!

I don't think there was actually ever a post about that on FB, it was just a reply from SSC that someone had gotten.

I don't think there was actually ever a post about that on FB, it was just a reply from SSC that someone had gotten.

There was a post earlier today, I saw it. But, they deleted it. Someone had commented on a post, and SSC replied they'd have them both. Now that post isn't there.

I talked to a SSC rep this morning and she said they weren't anticipating they'd have them.

Who knows. Somebody over there is wrong.

Yes, I can confirm that we will be carrying this product in the future. Keep an eye on our front page and newsletter for updates!

-SideshowAlex

Well crap. This is definative. Forget what I said. Too many people talking about their own story!

Sideshow should cut that Priority Pre-Order crap, just put up the items regularly and have it like that.

Back