Statue Predator 2 Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
congrats! agree, other than the triangles, it looks good & great companion to P1

uza6u3yd.jpg

looking nice

there are no heads up for PO's during events. I still have no interest in this piece, even with a low ES. The other one has too many flaws. I'll wait to see the full statue.

I was waiting for this after hearing the rumors about it coming out. Glad I didnt purchase the closed mouth version. Now its available and in-stock and only 100 made?! Purchased.

If I had P1 closed mouth I'd prefer this one for P2 but I think I'm passing on all LSBs. Hope a P2 life size bust gets made someday though!

whatever, PO's, in stock orders, it's not a surprise to me. They obviously had these made at the same time as the closed mouth in production.

how do they calculate that ?

well on the small stuff seems to be about 10% off no matter what you get for damage but on bigger stuff they go cheaper... they only offered me 100$ off for 2k item when it came damaged (5%)

F you SS!
SS exclusive so I have to order direct!
If I could of got this through a local retailer I would be all over it. V.A.T and the same crappy paint apps means I'll stick with my original order, cheaper locally.
Good luck to those that order. Nice low edition.

I dont like this double dip business, looks cool, but I just cant have the same character twice it will look weird,, I'm surprised why no name plate & it seems to have the same wrong triangles!
Im hoping for Alien or Elder LSB during SDCC event.

whatever, PO's, in stock orders, it's not a surprise to me. They obviously had these made at the same time as the closed mouth in production.

I totally agree, i don't know why these weren't up for order when the original went up.

I'd be gutted if i had just ordered the original one and i could have had a far more limited cooler looking bust.

Back