Statue Predator 2 Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the LSB lines because of the size and the price,the 1.1 are awesome but just take up so much room..the bio helmet bases are hard to find a display case for unless they are on the yop shelf or on the wall.

If they start a masked line which would be pretty simple sculpt and paint apps would you drop $380-$400 a hit?
I wouldn't and I wouldn't expect them to be any cheaper.

A masked LSB would be an instant pass for me.

would prolly sell better than any of the other Pred lsb's if they got the proportions right. It's very easy to tell when something is off with that Bio. It has to be sculpted accurately. I remember it had the plasma cannon too....

If they start a masked line which would be pretty simple sculpt and paint apps would you drop $380-$400 a hit?
I wouldn't and I wouldn't expect them to be any cheaper.

I wouldn't either,but your right that's what they would charge..I would like to see one with a plasma canon or one arm like they did the starwars cody LSB holding the glowing sidious..I would pay $400 for that but im sure that would be a lot more.

I wouldn't either,but your right that's what they would charge..I would like to see one with a plasma canon or one arm like they did the starwars cody LSB holding the glowing sidious..I would pay $400 for that but im sure that would be a lot more.
Yeh, one arm would be nice. Like the IM LSB i'm waiting on.
Wouldn't be enough to make me order though. Will be more than happy with 1 & 2.

Back