Statue Predator 2 Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they can do the coloring on his headcrest justice then this could be the best Pred piece ever. His coloring is just so vibrant and unique. Fingers crossed....

Hopefully yeah. I was disappointed with the P1 LSB but this one looks alot better and it will look great displayed with the new Hot Toys P2. Finally this Pred is getting some attention.:yess:
I hope you get him bud. All the best

Should've saved the closed mouth/mandible pose for a 1:1 bust. P2 looks much more appealing with them closed.
Well, atleast look on the brighter side. We got a P2 bust after all these years even if it is 1:2 :yess:

Im probably going to end up getting this guy...theres just to much damn stuff coming out all at once. The end of the year is going to be hellish on my wallet.
Word! :gah:

So the eX Predator LSB was limited to 500. What do you think the ES for this eX Predator 2 LSB will be? And how fast will it sell out?
I assume it to have a similar ES. But this may sell out faster than the P1 since he's a lot better than P1 and a lot of people were expecting a P2 bust

Pre-ordered! It'll go great next to P1. OK, now I'm done with Predator pieces. :lol Now bring on Alien LSBs.
One more bust before they tackle Aliens.......Wolf!

Doesn't P2 remove his plasma caster before Glover takes off his bio mask?
So, it would make sense that he doesn't have his caster on this bust. :yess:
Another reason to get him! :yess:

Cheers,
Neo.

Just measured the space in my cabinet...18.5" :yess:
Unfortunately Elektra Ex, Mystique and Shehulk gotta go. :(
How do you advertise stuff on here? eBay fees are a killer for sellers.

It's not very accurate, eyes are wrong colour, armour is wrong shape across the chest, bottom mandibles are off, no rings in some of the dreds, not enough head quills, the pattern up the middle of the head is the wrong shape and has 5 sections not 6.
It's not bad but not screen accurate enough just like the last one.

Lookin good! Can't wait to see this in person... as for the exclusive... Ehh, I have the P1 EX, but the name display will never come out of the box.

I would love to see some 1/2 (or "legendary") scale bios made to display next to these busts! Who is with me?

Might have some inaccuracies, but it's definitely recognizable as P2. Much more so than the Hot Toys figure.

And it's definitely more accurate than the P1 LSB. That LSB was practically an entirely different predator.

It's not very accurate, eyes are wrong colour, armour is wrong shape across the chest, bottom mandibles are off, no rings in some of the dreds, not enough head quills, the pattern up the middle of the head is the wrong shape and has 5 sections not 6.

I'll skip then. It looks good but I don't understand why SS couldn't just make it movie accurate. I would have bought if that was the case.

When I look at it, I see the Predator from P2 so I ordered.

I wonder what the next one will be? Since we've got the Elder Pred statue on the way, maybe it'll be him? I'm keeping fingers crossed to eventually see the Berserker.

I'll skip then. It looks good but I don't understand why SS couldn't just make it movie accurate. I would have bought if that was the case.

Screen accurate or not you either like it or not...
I love it!
I'm not going to pass just because someone pointed out a few inaccuracies.

As someone who is always complaining about Sideshow and Hot Toys half-assing their collectibles, as someone whose favorite Predator is P2, as someone who is passing on the Hot Toys Predator 2 figure because of the inaccuracies.....

Without comparing it to photos/screen caps of the movie suit..I think it looks very accurate.

I will be ordering this if nothing better comes out..and I haven't bought anything from HT/SS in over a year.

Artists:
•Casey Love (Paint)
•Adrian Taboada (Sculpt)
•David Igo (Design)
•Simon Garcia (Development)
•The Sideshow Collectibles Design and Development Team

Will someone get a hold of these guys?! :mad: :thwak

Cheers,
Neo.

this looks much better then the P1 imo. Not sure if I want to sell my P1 or not. Might just get rid of all my 1/6 dollies instead. Alas, I wish this were 1:1. Having a canon with these would make it much more difficult to make the dreads on these busts, not a deal breaker at all, I understand ppl want to be nit picky to save money, but this is the best P2 collectible out there so far imo. Somebody should ask on FB if they are making a 1:1.

I have bugged them so much about that and other things they don't respond to me anymore LOL

Back