Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These days I had a unique opportunity, thanks to a friend, to be able to visit a collector of screen used items, including Star Wars screen used stuff. I managed to see and even handle a few superb props that appeared in some well known movies. I was asked not to post too much info about this, and not to post any photos so far. Hopefully in time this collector will let us show the pics we have taken. It was such a great experience!!

These days I had a unique opportunity, thanks to a friend, to be able to visit a collector of screen used items, including Star Wars screen used stuff. I managed to see and even handle a few superb props that appeared in some well known movies. I was asked not to post too much info about this, and not to post any photos so far. Hopefully in time this collector will let us show the pics we have taken. It was such a great experience!!

What a great opportunity!

I hope the collector will let us show what we photographed. Well worth sharing, but he didn't want us to do it for now.

I hope the collector will let us show what we photographed. Well worth sharing, but he didn't want us to do it for now.

76245d0bc6df1d832719e731781bc60efe304a0b_hq.gif

I'm really thinking of selling my old MonCal Snowtrooper helmet, I would keep it since is beautiful, but space is an issue alas... :(

Mon_Cal_Snowtrooper_helmet_01.jpg

collection_display_074.jpg

And I sold it on FB, it went so fast. But feeling sorry about it, was a great helmet, too bad about the lack of display space. :(

I just received my RS Red Five at work today. Here it is in its temporary home at the office before I move it back home to sit next to the RS Stormy. It goes without saying that I love it.

IMG_7838.JPG

The drought for the SW PF is real

this forum is dead besides posts about other company pieces and helmets lol

The RS Luke helmet looks nice, gardensnome!

I also like the plaque and stand.

I hope the Anovos version looks good as well. I went with that one, as the RS helmet had been sold out at the time. (only to go back on sale afterwards...)

I’m waiting for Hasbro’s Black Series’ X-Wing helmet! You know it’s coming sooner or later and at around $100. Hopefully, they’ll get the basic shape correct and we as modders can dirty and scuff it up ourselves and make it pop!

Back