Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone found a mostly screen-accurate (aka not oversized hasbro) Kylo Ren hilt under 500? I've mostly scene 3D printed ones but I'm worried about cracking/etc.

Has anyone found a mostly screen-accurate (aka not oversized hasbro) Kylo Ren hilt under 500? I've mostly scene 3D printed ones but I'm worried about cracking/etc.

The Disney Parks saber with removeable blade. It's slimmer than the Hasbro Black series. Many people seem to love it. I only have the Rey/Luke Saber. I think it's great.

Very cool pics Aliaz and great work on the scout.

Thanks!

RS new Snowtrooper helmet Signature edition will go up for order on Monday. :) ES 100, 50 of them released on monday.
33f38aba0224f2e47e48d2104cb78aa1.jpg

My Quasimodo ANH arrived at last and now I'm forced to upgrade my Vader.
Here's a before and after comparison pic (yes, the old version was very lazily put together):
Quasi1.jpg

All the rest of the costume was custom made with cheap materials for ROTS premiere here in Italy. Fun times, but now I need a proper ANH Vader next to my RS Stormie and 90% of the look is already here thanks to Quasimodo.
Quasi2.jpg

Aliaz, your Scout Trooper ensemble looks so freaking awesome!!!! :clap :hi5: :yess:
& the photos are stellar!!! It's amazing the absolute quality photos PHONES are making.

Onto something totally different now..... How is it that I'm on the RS mailing list, & I hear nothing. Thank you for posting the Snowtrooper helmet news! Is this the first one made from their most recent auction acquisition? Do we know what time Monday it'll be up? Keep the news coming PLEASE!!

I found out about it on their Facebook page. As far as I know, they have not sent out that information in an email. :dunno

Aliaz, your Scout Trooper ensemble looks so freaking awesome!!!! :clap :hi5: :yess:
& the photos are stellar!!! It's amazing the absolute quality photos PHONES are making.

Onto something totally different now..... How is it that I'm on the RS mailing list, & I hear nothing. Thank you for posting the Snowtrooper helmet news! Is this the first one made from their most recent auction acquisition? Do we know what time Monday it'll be up? Keep the news coming PLEASE!!

Thanks man! I am really happy with it! :yes

Yeah, that a camera like that is in a phone is crazy.

I will post here if I see it go up. I get off work before lunch European time so I will be watching like a hawk..

The cowl on the RS Snowtrooper proto is a bit too long, hope they cut it a bit on production pieces - As per R2Dan it should be roughly 28cm from the tip of the nose down to the lower edge

rssnow5.jpg

e.jpg

f.jpg

g.jpg

k.jpg

Is the RS Snowtrooper up yet? I'm not seeing it on their website. I never saw their X-Wing helmet either. I don't know if I'm looking st the right website.

HELP!!! :panic:

Back