Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh. I wish this wasn't going up for order the same week my Iron Studios Vader waitlist is converting, but I'm tired of missing out on things. I ordered one anyway. :lol

Do we know what size cowl they are offering? I know you posted that they should be a certain length.

Not yet, we don't know the length they offer for collectors - Si from Rs said they offered long cowl for costumers and 501st to cut themselves, and it will be shorter for collectors. But not sure how short. From my discussion with my friend R2Dn, I learned it should be around 28 cm from the nose to bottom

RS Snow cowl length.jpg

How do they know the difference between costumers and collectors? Is that something else we were supposed to mention on the order form? I already forgot to add weathering, so I had to email them about that. :panic:

Not sure to be honest. I didn't even order from the RS site directly, because my country was not available on the site list. So I contacted Rob at RS and he gave me RS direct paypal address where I ordered. Didn't mention weathered either, I guess will do when they reply that my money was received.

Yeah, I did not add weathering aswell, guys I will have to email. Although I assumed weathered was the default option.

I forgot to request weathered too, so I emailed Andrea & requested weathering on mine. I think on the order page, it says the cowl needs to be trimmed. Buuuut if I can get mine PRE-trimmed, I would like that better.

I forgot to request weathered too, so I emailed Andrea & requested weathering on mine. I think on the order page, it says the cowl needs to be trimmed. Buuuut if I can get mine PRE-trimmed, I would like that better.

That's another big question. No way am I trimming anything, so it would be nice to know what length the cowl is.

Back