Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought about it, but I’m good with my Luke, Biggs and Wedge representing the Rebels. I still need a good TIE Pilot and AT-AT.

I thought about it, but I’m good with my Luke, Biggs and Wedge representing the Rebels. I still need a good TIE Pilot and AT-AT.

Same here. Happy with my Sandtrooper, Stormtrooper, Scout Trooper and Snowtrooper.

Saving up for a DLT-19X for my Scout Trooper. :)

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

I've ordered a finished helmet from RPS. On product page it said "..Ships in 6-8 weeks..."
Been 13 weeks. Nada.

What helmet did you order from them? They seem to be making a lot of helmets and sending them out pretty fast .

Oddly enough, it's gone from their site.
Talked to a rep, been told it will ship on Monday. Why wasn't it ready on time, or why isn't it ready to ship today is beyond me. Should have been shipped a month ago.
And WHY, if there was a delay, I didn't get any notification? Why is it shipping LATE, and AFTER I've contacted them?????
I did my part by promptly paying for item and shipping.
Seems to me that everyone is happy to make promises and post pretty pictures, until they get your money. And then leave you out to dry.

https://www.therpf.com/forums/threads/hasbro-black-series-replicas-at-celebration.301113/

53B6DCBB-40B4-41AF-B7B3-C44088F9B966.jpeg

Wow! This X-Wing bucket from Hasbro’s Black Series looks like a homerun!! And the best part is, it’s probably about a hundred bucks !!

That new Hasbro helmet looks super sweet, and for what they cost they are great for people who like modding and saving money. I had a blast modding my Kylo, and my Stormie is great as-is. Some slight paint and wires on my Poe and I love it. And while I dislike the Vader, the exploding displays people have done are damn commendable.

I will def be looking to offload my Poe helmet and get this (I have almost no space for buckets, so I have to be choosy).

Back