Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know where I can get Luke's ROTJ Green Force FX Lightsaber for near retail? Missed the two releases...

I might get a new Vader too, the rubber on my hilt is deteriorating sadly due to heat/humidity.

Will they be remaking these by any chance?

Just clean the t-tracks/grips of your Vader saber => here is a thread explaining a few things about this issue and how to fix it: Force FX Cleaning Issues

Are there any metal hilt replicas of likes ANH saber around?

Been looking at force fx and mater rep editions but going round in circles trying to ascertain removable blades etc.

Any help appreciated. Thanks. :duff

My Phantom of the Paradise helmet cast from an original and finished by Artisan FX | At your service

phantom1.jpg

phantom2.jpg

phantom3.jpg

I'm still working on the "hamster robot" for the main sphere of my mobile BB-8, but my static one was actually on display at Disney World in Orlando during the opening weekend of TFA:

1609986_10156512869870107_4126761758470672503_n.jpg

Here's the beginnings of the mobile one next to my Tatooine Artoo:
12219474_10156412852675107_5428333043218843822_n.jpg

Well, there's this one but I don't even wanna think about the price...
(WARNING: You should probably be wearing sweatpants before you watch this video.)

Graflex Saber 2.0 by Martin Beyer (new) - YouTube

I've been scouring the RPF the last week or so. Finally got in on a blaster build for the DL44, then you guys post this. I've been trying to find more info, who is making this?

I've realized I really want a Galactic Marine bucket. Do any of you know who I should contact? This would get my collection to 15 total buckets :)

Back