Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quite a bit actually. The helmet is a really good base, but definitely needs some work.

I Plastic welded the seams together, replaced the visor, cut in in some detail, filled in the speaker holes in the forehead, took out the crappy electronics, upgraded the nose piece, and repainted everything but the chrome.

Nice job, I have one also and plan to put a bit of work into it. I think it's pretty decent for the money to be fair, my biggest issue other than the slightly small size (imo) is the seem line which inevitably doesn't seel properly. I have no experience plastic welding, I shall look into it..

Nice job, I have one also and plan to put a bit of work into it. I think it's pretty decent for the money to be fair, my biggest issue other than the slightly small size (imo) is the seem line which inevitably doesn't seel properly. I have no experience plastic welding, I shall look into it..

Here's the easy/cheap way. Use the tip of a soldering iron to melt the seam together, and the side of the soldering iron to flatten it out. You'll need to re-tecture a bit, but it worked well for me.

What are they saying?

Mostly positive reviews actually, if you know what you are paying for. Most people seem to think for $250 it should be perfect. It is close, but it is light weight plastic...that will always deter people who equate something expensive has to be heavy. If you want a real consensus on the helmet check out the RPF.

Does anyone want a very accurate AT-AT helmet?

at-at crap.jpg

:monkey3

Just finished up the paint on my 1:1 Kylo Ren lightsaber hilt.

There are a few people on theRPF who are doing some really nice replicas. Mine, and several of these are based on toy hilts that have been completely overhauled.

Anyone know where I can get Luke's ROTJ Green Force FX Lightsaber for near retail? Missed the two releases...

I might get a new Vader too, the rubber on my hilt is deteriorating sadly due to heat/humidity.

Will they be remaking these by any chance?

Back