Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy RS delivered in time for xmas.

IMG_6274.JPG

IMG_6445.JPG

Congrats, sharpnel!! I've been tempted to get that one as well. I'm still waiting for their "Gold Leader" helmet to be announced for pre-order.

E-mail Andrea at RS and ask to be placed on the next batch of Gold Leaders. First 25 have already been claimed, and I don’t think they are planning to list them on the site as a preorder at this point.

Congrats, sharpnel!! I've been tempted to get that one as well. I'm still waiting for their "Gold Leader" helmet to be announced for pre-order.

Thanks! I got the Snow and Scout trooper from RS. For black Friday, I PO'd Tie Pilot and hero Stormtrooper. The sent a message to RS and asked Andrea to put me on a waitlist for Gold Leader.

Thanks again, sharpnel. I got in contact with Andrea and she advised me that I'm on the list. With this helmet, they are not putting it on pre-order until they are completed.

Fantastic looking Scout Trooper helmet. Love that Chicken Walker (AT-ST) as well.

Thanks guys! AT-ST walker is Nice-N studio scale kit built and painted.

Last edited:
What an awesome display. Awesome AT-ST.

Would love for a company to bring back studio scale replicas.

Back