Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I forgot to post photos of newest piece! :slap

RS PropMasters Stunt Stormtrooper in HDPE. I got box fresh, because I wanted it to age & flake paint naturally.
20201009_150834.jpg

20201009_153411.jpg

Here's the Stunt next to the RS Hero
20201009_163201.jpg

& lastly, here are the baddies from 1977. RS PropMasters Hero & Stunt, with eFX Limited in the middle.
20201009_163132.jpg

My newest, & last piece... for a while. I'm needing to buy a home, so new projects are on hold.

This is Boba Fett's blaster from The Empire Strikes Back. It's from a very small run that was on the RPF.
I'm VERY happy to have this in my collection :rock
20201020_172941.jpg
20201020_172648.jpg
20201020_172715.jpg

The greeblies on the stock & molex connectors by the scope are real parts. The main body & MPP are custom CNC'd. The scope is cast (I'll replace that with a real one, when the correct vintage one pops up). The trigger, hammer, & visible V-8 greeblies are spun cast aluminum. I had the main body & other parts powder coated in Cerakote.

Finally I bought the Hasbro Boba Fett helmet. Vader appart, I think they did an awesome job on the BS helmets for a very reasonable price.
I’m tempted too on the X-Wing helmet.
Do you think they could produce the Scout Trooper helmet?

A71FFE92-429F-41D0-907A-6A7147E52B12.jpg
Apparently this is a real thing?
Pre order in December.
Captain Cardinal?
I had to look him up,he?s a character from a book.
I guess the good thing is,if you like the sequel series is that a white version is coming soon too.

It took a while (just over 3 months) but my RS Prop Masters Hero helmet arrived this week. This will be centre of my display once I sort it out.

Second photo is next to my ATA Works stunt helmet.
b32e72875360eb4f95d3c921036809b7.jpg
809b6ad484101c9891b15dd9a1ccad20.jpg

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

This Vader display helmet stand is sick!

Have you ever saw this before?
You think it’s a fan made?

Picked up the Hasbro BS Luke X-Wing helmet.
At first it wasn’t my favorite helmet, decided to pass on at retail price ( here in France 120€ / 100$). But a local shop put it at 65€ during the Black Friday. The information spread like wildfire on FB and they sold everything in a week.
Managed to grab one.

But It is surprisingly good and well made. Love the details and the paint which is truly good. Even at 100$ I would have been pleased. Happy to get one, I would have regret it.
I know, still a few years ago, the prop and especially helmet market was kind of sacred market of very few makers and specialized customers.
When I ordered my Quasi V2 back to 2017, I really felt that it was something special and I always tried to take te route of prop makers rather than big companies BUT I have to admit that Hasbro made a wonderful job with their BS series helmet ( except the crappy Vader) and offer to a larger audience the possibility to taste the prop world joy with an unbeatable sculpt/accuracy/price ratio.
Ok it will never be as noble as a RS, EFX or Anovos but it is freaking dam good!

After the great Stormie, the impressive Boba, this X-Wing is truly awesome.
I’ll receive a last helmet in a few days/weeks. This time not a Hasbro but from a prop maker. A helmet we do not see very often, made partially in fiberglass. This will be my last helmet as I only collect items from OT. I’ll post pics.

:wink1:

If they're going to bother with the ST, why not just use the same chrome technique on the upcoming Mando and do a Phasma? Or, if they want to go red, why not an actual Sith Trooper?

If I could wish upon a star, I'd wish away the Vader, Incinerator, Shadow Trooper, and either the Poe or the Kylo, and just ask the time and resources instead be dumped into a Scout Trooper and then either a Clone Trooper or Lando's Tusk Mask.

Like Shaun said, it can easily be repainted white for a standard ST Stormie. Phasma and Sith Trooper's are different styles. And while many people say Hasbro is lazy, I don't think they'd be that lazy for a BS helmet. But nothing wrong with your wish, some Lando Tusks would be nice. You could even get away with a Becket version:lol

Last edited:
Stormtrooper comlink 1:1 replica with genuine parts:

Imperial-C1-Comlink-09.jpg

Imperial-C1-Comlink-11.jpg

This is how it is going to be displayed next to the E-11 conversion:

Imperial-C1-Comlink-15.jpg

Imperial-C1-Comlink-17.jpg

Imperial C1 Comlink black-white.jpg

Imperial C1 Comlink C-3PO 01.jpg

Imperial C1 Comlink movie.jpg

Back