Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just won this in a raffle in a FB group! :yes
bf8c7b3c8b60446b242d9efa0522c7c1.jpg

Signed by one of the actors from Rogue One.

Just received my Obi Wan K4 from Korbanth weathered by his artist . It is awesome and didn't expected that accurate and so nice. Really heavy and seems just out of the movie in the pure ANH style! Really amazing! :yess:

I love this lightsaber. I think it's my favorite just from all the different parts that made the original, & the creativity that went into the combining of it all.

Congrats on your new acquisition. Looks great!

Yeah thanks!
Even if i was expecting something great while unboxing, when i discovered it i was really impressed!:clap

This is one I’m working on did it over a bad eBay purchase snowtrooper helmet
My galactic marine almost ready for casting Ill be doing my first run if anyone is interested hope you like it
443E40C5-0B7D-4460-B5E3-DE9B069BCB61.jpg
F6458C78-482C-4D2D-B016-DAC6CE186DDE.jpg
6ED1834F-6E8A-4DCC-86B5-3F7943E893B3.jpg

Congrats, very nice @Aliaz. Would be nice to see a side **** of the lid.

Marine trooper is a cool design, look forward to seeing it finshed Mike M.

Congrats, very nice @Aliaz. Would be nice to see a side **** of the lid.

Marine trooper is a cool design, look forward to seeing it finshed Mike M.

Will take more pictures when I recieve it, should be next week.

RS Red-5 helmet up for preorder soon!

"X Wing pre-orders will open next Monday for the first of our Red 5 replicas. They will be an introductory price of £285. Numbers will be limited so we can supply them quickly and stay on target!

These helmets are fully lined and will be supplied with padding and ear muffs. We are expecting to have the inner components on hand early next week, so intend to ship them within a couple of weeks.

Please email your interest to [email protected] or look out for the website link on Monday!"

Will take more pictures when I recieve it, should be next week.

RS Red-5 helmet up for preorder soon!

"X Wing pre-orders will open next Monday for the first of our Red 5 replicas. They will be an introductory price of £285. Numbers will be limited so we can supply them quickly and stay on target!

These helmets are fully lined and will be supplied with padding and ear muffs. We are expecting to have the inner components on hand early next week, so intend to ship them within a couple of weeks.

Please email your interest to [email protected] or look out for the website link on Monday!"

Thank You Aliaz for this info! :duff
I just sent them an email for info. I would love to be able to add an X-Wing helmet to my collection.

Sounds like they won’t take long to ship either! Really happy to see that it looks like they’ve smoothed out a few of the bumps they’ve had in the past as far as producing items in a timely manner. When I got my stuff from them was after they’d started getting swamped with orders but before they made some of the changes that have apparently helped to make things run smoothly. Looking forward to seeing pics!

Back