Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Stormtrooper helmet is coming today. I wish I'd ordered the RS Scout when it was available. I seriously thought eFX would've delivered by now. :slap

My Stormtrooper helmet is coming today. I wish I'd ordered the RS Scout when it was available. I seriously thought eFX would've delivered by now. :slap

Nice!

Yeah RS Scout is one of my wants aswell, fingers crossed for Another run.

Congrats man! :clap Looks great. & thank you for inside shot of the helmet too.

There's just something nice about looking up a Troopers helmet.:lol
Here's the inside of my RS Scout
View attachment 344779

Looks Nice! Yeah the inside is rarely seen. And it's a good angle to show of how wonky and unsymmetric the helmet shape is.

Love that RS Scout.

IMG_4700.jpgIMG_4715.JPGIMG_4713.JPGIMG_3741.JPGIMG_6254.jpgIMG_4532.jpgIMG_4530.jpgIMG_7360.jpg
Last two are just bonus pics ;)

Thanks guys! I wish I had kept certain other pieces but the majority of my collection is still Darth Vader. I don't really collect paper memorabilia but I concentrate mostly on figural and helmet based collectibles. Really could use larger rooms to properly display everything. Especially godzillas take up so much space. I pretty much only collect by character now.

Thanks guys! I wish I had kept certain other pieces but the majority of my collection is still Darth Vader. I don't really collect paper memorabilia but I concentrate mostly on figural and helmet based collectibles. Really could use larger rooms to properly display everything. Especially godzillas take up so much space. I pretty much only collect by character now.

Where did you get the RMQ Helmet?

I have the Kotobukiya Vader v Luke that you have (at least the Vader), and it's one of my favorites. Such a great piece of concept art, and Koto did an awesome job putting them in statue form.

Where did you get the RMQ Helmet?

I have the Kotobukiya Vader v Luke that you have (at least the Vader), and it's one of my favorites. Such a great piece of concept art, and Koto did an awesome job putting them in statue form.

Bought RMQ Vader when it was on preorder luckily. I have number 27. The kotobukiya Vader is my loose one and my Luke got a ruined lightsaber and breathmask so I'm selling it.

Some other random pics:
IMG_4496.jpgIMG_4528.JPGIMG_4531.jpgIMG_4533.jpgIMG_4534.jpgIMG_4535.jpgIMG_2339.jpgIMG_5477.jpgIMG_5202.jpgIMG_4522.jpg

Some of my other collections which I'm tempted to trade in for more Star Wars

IMG_3836.jpgIMG_3835.jpgIMG_1754.jpgIMG_3827.jpg

Most of my prop replicas have been sold. I only regret selling my master replicas stormtroopers blaster :( --and my icons x-wing and tie fighter - those were given to me as part of a settlement because the logo they used was a ripoff of mine for a comic book I had published with my buddy. They were nice pieces but they went out of business quick.

:horror never thought you could army build Vader and Godzilla
And Jabba the Hutt
And Darth Maul
And ALIEN
And creature from the Black Lagoon
And Batman
And the Batmobile
And tyrannosaurus Rexes
And the Muppets
And playmobil pirates (mostly custom)
And Mickey Mouse
And pop! Figures

Has anyone produced Rogue one versions of the E-11 blasters?

There are a few guys doing them on RPF and FISD. It is funny how on RO they used as base the airsoft E-11 from Evike with Shepperton/SDS greeblies, the same way Vader is also made from a unlicensed one (Quasimodo facemask)

6dc9bd98a0582ce4789b7203f39d8a4c.jpg

Got my trooping scout pistol yesterday.

Will need to paint it black to cover the magnet that will keep it in the holster but happy with it sofar.

Back