Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jim Dowdall Signature Edition Stormtrooper helmet ordered. :yes

Well my fiancee ordered it, and I wont get to Enjoy it until I turn 30 in october, bud didn't want to risk it selling out.

Sweet! That's the RS? Hopefully you'll get it BY your birthday.
Nice fiancée!

ordered myself a deathtrooper helmet from anovos, shouldn't have but v0v :p anyone know someone that does the armor?

My newest piece.
A REAL WW1 grenade cup launcher!
IMG_0750.jpg

IMG_0751.jpg

IMG_0752.jpg

Here it is next to my very nice Jawa Blaster replica.
IMG_0753.jpg

Next step is to find either a real British Engfield rifle.... or get a Denix (which I might do, cause I can't see myself cutting down a real Engfield).

Get a replica; don't chop up a real one.

Yeah, that's what I'm gonna do. I found one about 6 months back, & knew immediately I couldn't cut it. The wood in it was too beautiful. Let alone all the history its seen. I hated that I couldn't buy it. I was having car issues at the time that was taking all my money.

Yeah, that's what I'm gonna do. I found one about 6 months back, & knew immediately I couldn't cut it. The wood in it was too beautiful. Let alone all the history its seen. I hated that I couldn't buy it. I was having car issues at the time that was taking all my money.

You can also look for damaged ones, which cannot be repaired. They could also be cheaper.

At least the Sterllings weren't chopped to make E-11. But Mausers and MGC were...

:lol

For your enjoyment....

LOL :lol

Have a big besta cabinet with a tie fighter pilot helmet in it. Have hoses running behind it now which makes it too deep for the besta with a door. Anyone figure out a way fit an EFX tie helmet with hoses in a besta cabinet with a door.

Anyone figure out a way fit an EFX tie helmet with hoses in a besta cabinet with a door.

I'm guessing you mean ANOVOS & not eFX, as eFX has yet to make a TIE helmet... let alone ship it - bah-dumm, tssss! - (comedy drum roll).
Anyway I have the "Vader Wingman" edition on order, & have yet to receive it. What hoses are you using? Cause I definitely want hoses on mine. Can we see pictures?

I'm guessing you mean ANOVOS & not eFX, as eFX has yet to make a TIE helmet... let alone ship it - bah-dumm, tssss! - (comedy drum roll).
Anyway I have the "Vader Wingman" edition on order, & have yet to receive it. What hoses are you using? Cause I definitely want hoses on mine. Can we see pictures?

Yes. Must be Anovos. On my phone right now so can't post pics but If u go to 'Show Us Your shelves' and search my name u can see my Star Wars room. I used black plastic corrugated hoses from Home Depot. I think for sump pumps or something. Like $20 for 10' or something. Just cut and then curl ends and shove in holes. Looks great. Wrap around stand.

Have a big besta cabinet with a tie fighter pilot helmet in it. Have hoses running behind it now which makes it too deep for the besta with a door. Anyone figure out a way fit an EFX tie helmet with hoses in a besta cabinet with a door.
I've got a DA Props TIE, if the Anovos is the same size (which it likely will be, or at least pretty close) I couldn't get it to fit face on or even at an angle in a Besta with doors, it will go in sideways though. I haven't got an IKEA Stuva but apparently the Besta doors will fit them and they are 10cm deeper than a Besta so will fit the TIE face on. I've got mine in a Pax which is deeper and wider but doesnt have doors.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Ok guys. Need your help. Heading to IKEA later today to get some doors for my besta cabinets. I need a cabinet for my boba fett and storm trooper premium formats. Needs to be able to hang on wall. Besta won't work because Boba is 15.5" tall and tallest besta that can be hung is only 15" tall on inside. I have 30" width to hang. So ideally ~25"-30" wide and 16"+ height. Also needs to be ~10-12" deep because of base for stormtrooper is 11.5". Black brown or black. Any ideas!?

I bought this too. As did 500 people. But I didn't wanna get my greasy palms all over the chrome so mine remains untouched. Looks Awesome! Can't wait for the Vader Chrome!

Back