Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My first post in this section of the forum! Hope you enjoy! My best to everyone here!

Attachments

• IMG_20161015_180502.jpg
    IMG_20161015_180502.jpg
    561.8 KB · Views: 179
  • IMG_20161015_180437.jpg
    IMG_20161015_180437.jpg
    679.6 KB · Views: 179
  • IMG_20161015_180359.jpg
    IMG_20161015_180359.jpg
    579.9 KB · Views: 177
Great pics and collection everyone. I just bought a commlink at Disneyland Resort and it's a full on working Bluetooth replica. I saw it and immediately needed it. Comes with a clip too. Pics to follow when we get home.

Great pics and collection everyone. I just bought a commlink at Disneyland Resort and it's a full on working Bluetooth replica. I saw it and immediately needed it. Comes with a clip too. Pics to follow when we get home.

Sounds cool!

Is that something new? Sounds cool, I want one! Can't wait to see pictures.

Cool. DLR is my home away from home.
Anovos and Hot Toys have taken over a small section of Launch Bay.
If anyone gets a chance, check it out.

It seems to be in two parts. Dome, back and ears/Facemask. But I'm not sure that the ears are one piece with the back and the dome.

So it's a generic stunt helmet assembled like a sandtrooper? I remember that who sell it to me said that it was painted to seem a screen used helmet.

Could be a CAP helmet. He's notorious for doing stunts into sandys.

Here are some pics. I gotta admit, feels cheap for $60 price tag. It's really a Bluetooth speaker for your phone. I may exchange since the volume buttons work for MP3 but not for phone volume. Helps I have an annual pass. Other than the cheap feel, and possible QC, it's awesome. Will be cool on my Anovos trooper belt.

Back