Popeye and Sho Nuff and the rest of my projects

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mg2065

Super Freak
Reaction score
Update for Popeye:

I finished reworking the arms into resin. The first set has been cast and they were sent to Robbie for paint.

once back, I'll have new photos and we can begin again.

Sho Nuff:

I am currently casting this head for the production run. I sent the cast to Nathan SilentSurfer for the first paint app and wig application. I love the way the sculpt turned out. I have started using some new techniques in my sculpting process to create texture. I think I have finally figured that mystery out.

Wonka:

Well as it turns out, I get to be involved in the Wonka production. I will sculpt the head, hat, shoes for Wonka and an Oompa Loompa head. The head will be sculpted bald but I will probably sculpt hair for my personal figure.

Ace: Ace Ventura is roughed in and taking shape. I plan on working to finish that sculpt along with the Wonka head, etc.

Jareth: Jareth will be delayed until I can secure a tailor to complete the outfit from the ball scene. that jacket is bedazzled like crazy so it will take someone special to make it happen.

The Mask: I may bump Jareth in favor of a Jim Carrey 'The Mask' figure. I have a tailor to complete the outfit and Godfather1408/ Mike5401 are on board to help bring this figure to life. More to come on this.

I'm in Fort Wayne, IN right now visiting my parents. They have a 14 acre farm and when I visit, there is not time for sculpting. Just a whole lot of on the farm fun with the kids. I'll be back at it next week.

blessings,
Mike

Back