POLL- Hot Toys- Jim Gordon, would you buy one?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy a Jim Gordon figure if Hot Toys make one?

• Yes

Votes: 103 70.5%
  • No

Votes: 43 29.5%

• Total voters
i wouldn't mind getting one . To complete the the dark knight collection. but i have to agree with Zapruder to lower the price.

Jim Gordon is an important part in TDK as well as the entire Batman universe but to me personally I can't see myself picking up a figure of him no matter how great it looks. With the exception of Scarecrow (and maybe Ras), the only figures I mainly want from BB/TDK have allready been made or are being made.

I'm really surprised at how many actually wouldn't pick up a Gordon figure. I bet the power of HT would change their minds once it's released. ;) :D

Well the reason I wouldn't pick up a Gordon figure is basically he's just not very interesting to me (the figure not the character). Same goes for a plain Bruce Wayne figure or even a Joker in cop uniform. The only reason I'd even consider a nurse Joker is if it has an alternate smiling head with BR Joker quality Heath Ledger likeness and if thats the case I'll probably just by the head seperately.

Well the reason I wouldn't pick up a Gordon figure is basically he's just not very interesting to me (the figure not the character). Same goes for a plain Bruce Wayne figure or even a Joker in cop uniform. The only reason I'd even consider a nurse Joker is if it has an alternate smiling head with BR Joker quality Heath Ledger likeness and if thats the case I'll probably just by the head seperately.

Me too. I wouldn't buy a plain Bruce Wayne figure in a suit either, as Bruce Wayne is nowhere near as iconic visually as Clark Kent (which I own a figure of).

I don't even want 2 face because although he's an iconic villain within the Batman world, he's not as widely known outside it. The older I get the more wary I am of buying something that will dilute the visual impact of my shelves, or which I might change my mind about later.

It's taken me a long time but I've finally realised that less is more!

Before I'd want a Jim Gordon I'd want:

Fear Toxin Batman
Stiff Wing HK Batman
Ninja Bruce Wayne with spare business suit
Scarecrow
Alfred

For a second I thought you were sarcastically making up figures - like Kenner used to do with their desert-camo batman with superfluous giant projectile launcher! Now, given your last post, I think you haven't made those up, they're film-based, but you're still being sarcastic about wanting them.

Me too. I wouldn't buy a plain Bruce Wayne figure in a suit either, as Bruce Wayne is nowhere near as iconic visually as Clark Kent (which I own a figure of).

I don't even want 2 face because although he's an iconic villain within the Batman world, he's not as widely known outside it. The older I get the more wary I am of buying something that will dilute the visual impact of my shelves, or which I might change my mind about later.

It's taken me a long time but I've finally realised that less is more!

I can understand only wanting "iconic" characters. To me personally, Bruce/Gordon/Harvey as figures just arn't interesting, they'er just guys in suits. The only reason I'll be picking up Harvey is because of the Two-Face sculpt and the fact he's one of my favorite villians but if it didn't have the extra Two-Face head I doubt I'd even bother picking up one (reguardless of how great it looks).

Back