POLL- Hot Toys- Jim Gordon, would you buy one?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy a Jim Gordon figure if Hot Toys make one?

• Yes

Votes: 103 70.5%
  • No

Votes: 43 29.5%

• Total voters
same , even speaking in both terms of batman begins and the dark knight I would prefer a Gordon. It matters to me more who the character is and what he does in the story rather than if he just looks cool as a figure.
Not to say that scarecrow isn't an interesting character .

I'll take Gordon however they choose (hopefully) to make him, but I'd prefer he be in SWAT gear. Like someone said earlier, it'd be relatively easy to kitbash a suit for him.

hows this then ! :lol

Untitled-1copy-3.jpg

I don't know that I'd pay HT prices for Gordon, but I'd like an Oldman sculpt for tons of customs.

I actually would consider Alfred. After he speech about the bandit " some men just wanna watch the world burn ".
I would love something to represent him . I felt that was a major part of the movie.
His performance was great too. :rock

I still might commit to Chris's sculpt. Just don't know if I can afford to start another figure because then if I get Alfred I may as well get Fox , Morgan Freeman never gives a crappy performance.

I think he would need some serious accessories since I'm not entirely sure I would just buy gary oldman in a suit, as much as I love his take on the character. I sort of feel the same way about a scarecrow figure.

I wouldn't buy one and I don't want to see one - the reason being that in a line like this I think there's only room for one normal looking dude, and I'd like that to be Alfred, otherwise it dilutes the line. It's a bit like the Bond line - apart from Bond and the villains there was room for a Q figure, but if they'd gone on and done a couple of M's and Moneypenny's it would have been too much.

There's only ever room for one Oscar Goldman figure in a figure line, and here it should be Alfred.

I think he would need some serious accessories since I'm not entirely sure I would just buy gary oldman in a suit, as much as I love his take on the character. I sort of feel the same way about a scarecrow figure.

Scarecrow in the straight jacket trench I would buy for sure.

there's other characters I want before him, but if it means a chance at more HT TDK/BB products then I'd buy one.

We are getting almost every character from the movie..Hell, yes to Gordon and Alfred as well!

Before I'd want a Jim Gordon I'd want:

Fear Toxin Batman
Stiff Wing HK Batman
Ninja Bruce Wayne with spare business suit
Scarecrow
Alfred

Back