POLL- Hot Toys- Jim Gordon, would you buy one?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy a Jim Gordon figure if Hot Toys make one?

• Yes

Votes: 103 70.5%
  • No

Votes: 43 29.5%

• Total voters
Gordon in his trenchcoat. Suited not SWAT gear. I'd be up for that! Perhaps a Joker card in a evidence bag too??

Him and Scarecrow would finish this off quite nicely I think.

hell yeah, I am more interested in gordon than any other characters in TDK, besides, we have never had a 1/6 figure made of a Gary Oldman. he certainly has been in enough good to great movies to deserve a 1/6 figure or a PF

Gordon is a key character of TDK or the batman franchise itself, no reason for him not to get made.......just like Captain Barbosa from POTC!!!!

Still waiting & hoping...

yes, i'd definately get a jim gordon, and i have to agree with most of you guys in that it would be better if it was just with regular clothes and not a SWAT gordon. if they can do a gordon like they did harvey dent then this will also be one hell of a figure!

Gordon's in my nightly prayers. Well, he would be if I still prayed. In all seriousness, Gordon is as essential to Batman as The Joker and Two-Face IMO. Trench coat please and 1/6 Batsignal so Gordon, Dent and Batman can meet and discuss crime in their fair city!

Voted yes. Gary Oldmans been doing such a brilliant job with what could have been an insignificant character. I'd buy both a trenchcoat/shirt&tie version and a SWAT version.

Of course I'll buy one.

He would not be that much effort beyond the sculpt. For the clothes patterns, use the suit and coat from the original Clark Kent figure, and include a SWAT vest and safety glasses and he is done.

I would buy a Jim Gordon if made. But I would much rather see a Scarecrow or Ras Al Ghul; and those two should take priority if HT still has the rights to BB.

Hell Yes I would !! :rock
I see him just as much as an important key character as the Batman himself ! :rock:rock

gordon-batman-rooftop1_1159568432.jpg

batman_photos_oldman.jpg

I would want the figure in the trench coat though more than anything.

I would buy one. This line NEEDS a Gordon. not a Swat version though, just regular street clothes.

I would rather he comes in the SWAT gear with two heads, one masked and one unmasked...the SWAT version would be the most difficult to kitbash accurately while the street clothes suit would be as troubling as Wayne customs really.

Either way I'd order an HT Jim Gordon sight unseen, I have that much faith in them

Yep, I've been a Gordon advocate for a while now. It's not a glaring omission as Barbossa from the PotC line, but it would seem a no brainer if the other figures are selling well.

Damn right, the villains should be the priority.

Out of interest, why?

We now will have two villains, (OK Harvey could count as a 'hero'), and one hero, (albeit two variants of Bats). Although I would like a Scarecrow, Gordon would be top of my list.

Back